Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Fwd: Your shortcut to success with wholesaling


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Silva <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 26, 2019 at 3:33 PM
Subject: Fwd: Your shortcut to success with wholesaling
To: <joaoa.desilva2016.bpost@blogger.com>, <joao.a.dsilva2015.nstacpubiz@blogger.com>






Hi,

Don't be like me.

When it comes to wholesaling, I've probably made every possible mistake you can make.

And when I talk about things like "Shiny Object Syndrome," or why you need to be a deal finder, not a deal creator,  .or. both ...I'm speaking from experience.

Everything I've shared with you this far has been first-hand knowledge I've gained from months of expensive trial and error in my own wholesaling business.

What's funny is that back when I was struggling, I learned just about everything there was to know about wholesaling.

Except how to wholesale.

I had plenty of education under my belt.

But no deals.

Then one day, everything clicked.

I landed my first deal.

Then another.

And another.

These days?

I do about 6 deals a month. Mostly on autopilot and my goal is upscale and expand.

And what made the difference for me wasn't education.

It was my mentor.

Who in my case also happened to be my older brother.

He not only showed me the ropes, he also pushed me, motivated me to take action and actually use what I had been learning.

It sounds simple, but you'd be surprised at how many new and even experienced wholesalers struggle with the same thing.

Which is why we set out to solve the problem with our coaching programs.

Now, I may be a tad biased, but I firmly believe our program is one of the best in the country.

Why?

Because our goal is to help you succeed, not keep you stuck in research mode forever.

There's no "theory" in our program.

If you're brand new to wholesaling, we'll help you land your first 10+ deals as soon as possible.

And if you're already wholesaling, we'll help you land bigger deals with more consistency.

Here's just some of what you get in the program:

  • 12 weeks of small group, step-by-step instructions to start generating massive profits from wholesaling houses and other property.
  • Expert tricks to find motivated sellers that no one else in your market or neighborhood are finding.
  • Dead simple strategies to close deals at a lightening fast pace.
  • Our secret source of cash buyers that pay top dollar for houses.
  • Plus our Easy-As-Pie Valuation Method that teaches you how to stop guessing and know exactly what you should pay for any house and what you should sell it for!

So please, don't be like I was.

Don't waste your efforts, time (and money) struggling to figure out what works on your own.

Get the shortcut to wholesaling success and learn proven techniques for closing more deals, more often, more consistently.

Our program does not require previous experience in wholesaling or a background in marleting or sales.

But there are a few requirements.

You need to have to practice - it takes grit, determination, perseverance, persistence, and a willingness to take action to make that money.

Does that sound like you?

If so, you owe it to yourself to schedule your appointment today.

And don't worry…

There's no obligation to join the program if you apply.

In fact, we are very selective about who we let in.

But if you think you're a good fit, we encourage you to set up a call ASAP.

We only have limited spots available and with the recent flood of folks wanting to get into Real Estate, we can only accept a handful of people who apply, understandably, so.

You really have nothing to lose.

Worst case scenario? You spend a few minutes chatting with someone from our team about your wholesaling goals then we part ways.

Best case?

You get access to a proven, step-by-step shortcut to wholesaling abundant success.

Sound good?

Visit this page to submit your application.

To your abundant success,

Jon

%%

%Tom


Unsubscribe | Update your profile | P.O. Box 95342, South Jordan, Utah 84095

No comments:

Post a Comment