Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Fwd: Less than 24 hours left for $16,000 Bonus going away!!!



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: David Dekel [FUNNEL X] <david@daviddekel.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 22, 2019, 11:44 PM
Subject: 24 hours left for $16,000 bonus going away!!!
To: john <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


            
Hi,

A couple days ago I emailed you about a special offer from my personal coach (guy who does over $4,000,000 per year)
 
Just to let you know, I'm removing the $16k bonus offer tomorrow night so you got 24 hours if you wanna jump on this...
 
more details below:

Image
Hi,
 
====Orig eMail from a couple days ago incase you missed it....============
 
 
 Back in 2013 I met a guy who I hired as my coach and mentor.
 
Within 4 months i went from $0 to doing over $18k per month...
 
Do you need a breakthrough? it can happen fast when you got a personal coach...
 
Let me introduce you to the guy who made it all happen for me...
 
It's my personal mentor who took me from $40k in debt, to now reaching over $200k in a single month, regularly...
 
Here's exactly what happened:
 
The good news is that you now have a chance to do the SAME thing I did...
 
For more details, click the link below:
 
 
Till the next email :)

Joao


%%


%​​​​​​​David.
 
Image

132 Commerce Park Drive
Suite 137
Barrie Ontario L4N 0Z7
CANADA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment