Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Fwd: THIS is the most important business skill to learn?



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Eben Pagan <help@ebenpagan.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 25, 2019, 9:51 AM
Subject: is THIS the most important business skill to learn?
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Hi,

I've got an important story for you… that will probably surprise you.

It will also give you an insight into what I think might be the most important business skill to learn right now, period.

When I was 26, I had finally gotten a good job, in the defense sector and was making enough money to move out of Oregon, where I grew up… and get an apartment in San Diego, California.

I found a place that was amazing, that was right on the beach. My dream pad!

I was shocked when I first looked at this apartment, because it was a tiny place and the price was $1,375 per month w/option to own. (The most I had ever paid for rent was maybe $400 or $500, so this was in another galaxy for me.)

But I went for it, and I got this "dream home." I was making enough to cover it now, and I even got myself a nice car to go along with it.

Well, a few months after packing all of my stuff in a U-Haul trailer and moving all the way to California, a real catastrophe struck.

The guy who owned the company I worked for got a new partner, and this partner didn't like me. It ended with me leaving, and all of a sudden I was on my own, in a new city, with no income.

I had to do something fast, and it had to work.

I had spent the previous few years trying to succeed as a real estate agent, and I had also been learning about sales and marketing in that time.

So I put this all together, and started contacting real estate agents and mortgage companies in the area, and seeing if I could do coaching and consulting with them to help them succeed.

That's what I knew how to do, and it was all I really had to offer.

I had no idea if this would work, but I had to do something… or else. Fortunately, it paid off.

I was able to launch a "1-man show" business, and also able to charge over $200 per hour for my time and services as a broker, consultant and coach… which was great.

This saved the day for me, and I was able to keep living in my apartment, and keep my car... and bought the place.

That was a big turning point for me in my life.

It showed me that I could do something that people found really valuable, and I could take care of myself doing it.

What was really interesting was just how important my support was to these clients that I was working with.

I went to work with them thinking that they would only want me to do marketing, but it turned out that what I was really doing with them was coaching.

They needed someone to support them as they made decisions and went through changes in their lives and businesses.

It was incredibly fulfilling to do this type of work, because it wasn't just "work" - it was making a difference in the lives of real people.

As you know, I have built several kinds of businesses now. But when people ask me what type of business to start when first going online, I often first say:

"Coaching."

It's a wonderful opportunity to do something that helps people, while learning so much yourself. And you can do it so inexpensively and relatively quickly.

And coaching is a "future skill" in my opinion. It's one of the things that we all need to learn how to do in order to succeed in our work, with our families, and with our friendships.

Think about it: Let's say you want to move up at work.

What does that mean? It means that you have to learn how to lead and manage people.

And what's the most important skill there?

Coaching.

Or let's say that you want to launch and build your own online business, to free up your time for other things. If you do this, you will need to have a small team that you can delegate things to. And guess what skill will be most valuable as you do this? You guessed it…

Coaching.

Coaching teaches you so many important relationship and leadership skills that it's almost a crime that we aren't trained in this skill in school. I really believe this.

If you're ready to launch your coaching business, or you have already gotten started, but need new clients, then I really want to encourage you to register for

Christian Mickelsen's amazing course: "Free Sessions That Sell."

It's a systematic way to get new high-paying coaching clients, and to build your business.

If you're just getting started, he has an entire coaching training for you. And if you are already in business, you can "lock and load" and use his marketing systems and tools to get lots of clients.

Christian is the best in the business, and he can teach you this stuff fast.

Make sure to look at his information page and video, and get your registration in now. He's literally closing his registration in a few days - and starting this new class up this next week.

I believe so much in the work Christian does, I'm even going to give you a number of bonuses that will help you succeed even faster as a coach.

I've listed them at the end, so you can see everything.

If you're ready to do this, then right now is the best moment. You can get an incredible training program from Christian, plus my best stuff for marketing and turning your knowledge into courses and products… and for getting traffic and customers.

Use this link to register, to make sure you get your bonuses from me.

To your abundant success,

-Jon

%%

%Eben

P.S. Here's the bonus that you'll get from me, if you register for Christian's course through my link today:

Your BONUS: The Ultimate Digital Product "Library"

If you're building a coaching business, then you will quickly realize that you also want to take all of your knowledge and experience, and package it up in a course to offer to others.

If you love helping people, and supporting others as they develop and succeed in their lives, then this is a way to SUPER-CHARGE that power.

I have built several companies now that package up knowledge, then offer it in the form of online courses, digital products, eBooks, seminars, and other types of training programs.

This is my favorite business model, period. And it's something that I can show you how to do with your knowledge.

And what's great about creating a book, digital product or online course is that it "scales up" very easily. You don't need more time, or more people to go and train each person individually, because the digital product can go and do the teaching for you.

Today, when you register for Christian's training program, I'm going to give you the ultimate system for creating a digital information product.

I call it my "Ultimate Digital Product Library" - and that's exactly what it is.

This is actually my system of training programs that will walk you step-by-step through how to identify the specific information you know that is most valuable to other people, then package it up in a course or product to sell online for high prices.

These five courses are all taught by me personally, along with some of the top marketing minds in the world - showing you how to create and sell your information product online.

> The first course in this program is on how to identify what you know that's super valuable - that people will pay the most to learn from you.

It then walks you through how to "package" this knowledge and information, and create a high-value product that people want to buy.

> The second course shows you how to design and create a site that sells your course, and that converts a high percentage of the people who visit you into students and buyers.

When you understand the psychology of how people make buying choices, you can create something that works to get paying clients much better, and this course shows you exactly how to do it.

> The third course teaches you how to get inside the mind of your ideal customer, and to create marketing that gets you lots of traffic.

Once you have a course or product, you need customers and students, and this course shows you how to think like a marketer, and how to get lots of people to see your product.

And this course will show you how to do this in a way that's interesting, educational, and ethical.

> Additionally, you get two more advanced courses on creating niche products and websites. One is my advanced course on creating a super-valuable product, and one is an advanced course on marketing psychology.

Once you go through the first level training programs, these will help you launch your second product or continuity program, and create upsells and other high-profit marketing for your business.

Each of these courses is a "complete" course, each shot and edited professionally.

They contain the best training I know of in the world for designing a high-value digital product, and then getting people to seek you and to buy it from you.

It took me over two years to create and build this in-depth system for creating and launching your digital product or course online.

These courses were filmed at my high-end mastermind and training that was $24,000 to be a part of. And yes, the information is that valuable.

Many of the top teachers and marketers in the world have gone through my courses, and several of them were either in these trainings themselves, or came and spoke as guests in them (and you can see and learn from them when you watch).

THIS IS MY BEST STUFF on creating digital products and doing online marketing. It will change the game for you when you go through it.

Register today for Christian's training, and you'll get immediate access to this priceless video training library - and you will learn to start creating your own information product immediately.

Value: $24,000







© Copyright 2019, Go Meta Media LLC, All Rights Reserved. Go Meta Media LLC is a trademark of Go Meta Media LLC. All emails sent to Go Meta Media LLC become the exclusive property of Go Meta Media LLC. If you are under the age of 18, please go to the link at the end of this e-letter to stop hearing from me, or send mail to "Go Meta Media." 3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy, 5th Floor Las Vegas, NV 89109. By reading this, you agree to all of the following: You understand this to be an expression of opinions and not professional advice. You are solely responsible for the use of any content and hold Go Meta Media LLC and all members and affiliates harmless in any event or claim. If you purchase anything through a link in this email, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. We recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing anything. Questions? Comments? GO HERE: http://ebenpagantraining.com/contact-us/ You'll find answers, be able to chat with a live support person or be able to send us an email directly with any of your questions.

Unsubscribe

Go Meta Media LLC
3960 Howard Hughes Pkwy
5th Floor
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
United States
(888) 862-8349

No comments:

Post a Comment