Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, January 28, 2019

Fwd: My Quest To Be More Present And Enjoy Life More



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 10:46 AM
Subject: My Quest To Be More Present And Enjoy Life More
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

"It wasn't until I slowed the car and rolled down the windows that I realized I spend most of my days driving 'through' life without driving 'in' life. So, I've decided to walk because the pace is slower and the windows are always down." 
― Craig D. Lounsbrough 
 

Hello!

Please head to My Quest To Be More Present And Enjoy Life More to read the full blog post. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.


Lately, I have been wasting so much time on social media, blogging and on other things that it has started affecting other areas of my life. There are so many distractions in life, and I want to change that.

In fact, I started writing this blog post at around 10 a.m., and it is now 6:30 p.m. the following day, and I am just now really getting started.

I've been getting so distracted by so many different things that it has caused me to waste a huge amount of time, and therefore, I have not been able to live mindfully in the moment like I would really like to.

I constantly have something on my mind, and I feel like I'm not always enjoying the fun moments. This is because I'm always thinking about other things and distracting myself with everything that happens in life.

Due to this, I recently shared this on fb & Twitter:

Should I delete Facebook, off my phone?
— M. Schroeder-Gardner (@SenseofCents) (@CentsfromSense)November 8, 2018

200+ people participated in my little Twitter poll, and nearly 90% said I should delete Facebook off my phone. I'm now on instagram. I was shocked that so many people voted for that. But, maybe that would help me be more present than I have been.

This made me think about what else in my life was causing me to waste a tons of time, idling and spinning my wheels, and how I could change to live in the moment even more.

I'm guilty of rushing through everything, and many times, I feel like I am a very impatient person. I'm guilty of driving or otherwise, running through life too quickly and not stopping to really enjoy it.

I've decided that I really need to slow down, enjoy what's happening right now, and to live in the moment. I want to be more focused so that I can truly enjoy whatever it is that I am doing.

Life goes by so fast, especially as you get older and I'm sure many of you are wondering how it's already 2019. Your children are growing up, you may be finishing college, you may be feeling older, you may be retired, and so on. Life just goes by so quickly!

Because of that, I just want to make sure I get to experience more of this beautiful world that we live in. I want to start enjoying it instead of being preoccupied by the things that are holding me back.

Related content:

Please head to My Quest To Be More Present And Enjoy Life More to read the full blog post. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.

Thanks!


John


%%


%M. at Making Sense of Cents



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment