Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Fwd: Day 3 Blogging Course: Create your blog



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 29, 2019 at 5:21 AM
Subject: Day 3 Blogging Course: Create your blog
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


How To Start A Blog FREE Email Course

Welcome to Day 3!

Today, you will learn all about easily creating a blog on your own. Blogging is what changed my life and allowed me to make thousands of dollars a month, all by doing something that I love and writing about my passion.

Plus, you can start a money-making blog for just a few dollars a month! Blogging is a super affordable business, hobby, or side job to start, which is a great thing.

For today's lesson, I'm going to have you head over to my blog for the tutorial. Click Day 3 Blogging Course: Create your blog to continue. By heading over to this lesson, you'll receive valuable coupons, a free domain name, tips for managing the technical side of your blog, and more.

You can start your blog for just $2.75 per month through my special pricing that I've negotiated for my readers, plus you get a free domain name. I recommend you hop on this soon as this is just special pricing and it'll be increasing soon!

Trust me, you don't want to miss this great deal!

One last thing. As a bonus for using my tutorial to create your blog, send me and Michelle < michelle@makingsenseofcents.com   > an email afterwards and I'll help you promote your new blog on my social media accounts as a thank you. This can help you start your blog with some new readers!

My thanks in advance for your consideration, time and attention

To your abundant success,

Jon

MakingSenseofCents.com  

joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com

%%

%M Schroeder-Gardner MakingSenseofCents.com

michelle@makingsenseofcents.com  



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment