Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Fwd: Day 1 Blogging Course: Why you should start a blog



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Sun, Jan 27, 2019, 5:21 AM
Subject: Day 1 Blogging Course: Why you should start a blog
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Hi,

Welcome to Day 1!

Have you thought about why you want to start a blog? What made you want to enroll in this course and learn more about blogging?

There are many different reasons why you may want to start a blog. I started my blog purely as a hobby, in my elder years and it all grew from there! There are others who start their blog as a way to make money right from the very beginning.

There is no right or wrong answer for why you should start a blog, and many people start blogs for all kinds of reasons.

Quick note: If you just want to start your blog right away, you can just head to How To Start A WordPress Blog Tutorial and start your blog in less than 15 minutes!

Below are reasons you may want to think about starting a blog.


1. To Have Fun

Before I started blogging, I never gave it a single thought. Now that I've been blogging for almost 5 years, or more ...I couldn't imagine not blogging.

I like reading posts on other blogs, finding new people to talk to, being creative, resourceful and especially writing. Blogging is a fun hobby and business to have, regardless of the subject that you are writing about.


2. To Blog For Others

No matter what type of blog you have, you are helping others. Someone may be motivated by your blog posts, they may learn something new, they may repurpose it,  they may find enjoyment from reading your writing, and so on.

I like to talk about personal finance and inetMarketing so that I can help others. For me, I have learned a lot (and I'm still learning) about blogging, extra SMART pssive income (the best kind), personal finance and everything else in between – all from other bloggers and inetwebs marketers.

Hopefully, my blog posts help and motivate others to be awesome with their finances and online biz, as well. For example, I hope that all of my extra income posts help motivate others to create multiple streams of income. I hope that others will want to pay off their high-interest ctedit cards, student loans and mortgages. I hope that others want to become more in control when it comes to their personal finances snf more financially independent.


3. To Be a Part of an Awesome Community

I've made a lot of good friends through my blog. And, I love receiving messages and  emails from readers and blog friends that I've made. Being able to connect, foster a telationship with, help and learn from others is one of the biggest positives of blogging.


4. To Grow

A blog can help you btoaden your horizons, help you grow and mature in so many ways. You will most likely become even more passionate in the topics that you love, you will constantly learn new things, you will meet many new people, from around the world and more.


5. To Build a Business

Of course, I have to include this as a reason to start a blog. Blogging can be a great way to improve the business you already have, or to create a business all on its own.

I know several successful bloggers and they all say the same thing, that blogging is the best thing that has ever happened to them. I agree!

I started as a hobby blogger and now I run a successful personal finance blog that earns me over $100,000 a month, and I forecast it to continue to grow well into the future. My blog allowed me and my wife to leave the day jobs, we disliked or liked (left for health reasons or retired) to pursue something that we love. Now, we travel full-time, make a great living, have a flexible schedule, have more time to spend with loved ones, like gsmily & friends... and we will be able to retire early or hsve a more comfortable and secure retirement.


Well, that's it for today. Tomorrow you will receive the next lesson that will help you determine what to blog about. Meanwhile, think about you hoals and objectives about blogging. Stay tuned!

My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.

Cheers,

Jon 

%%

%Michelle Schroeder-Gardner MakingSenseofCents.com



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, thanks a lot for giving us such helpful information about the best Google Adsense course in delhi. now I have no doubts about the best Google Adsense institutes in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete