Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Fwd: Sniffing out the fakers


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Russ Ruffino <russ@russruffino.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 1:20 PM
Subject: Sniffing out the fakers
To: Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Hey,

My God. My Facebook News Feed has become a cesspool. 

WAY too many ads from people claiming to teach high-ticket selling. Just saw an ad from a guy claiming to be making $300k/month. I spoke to this guy three weeks ago and he said he was barely making $1ok. I spit cornflakes all over my keyboard.

For 17 years, I lived in LA. 

TONS of out of work actors. I was one of them. 

After a while, actors who needed some extra cash realized they could moonlight as an "acting coach". The amazing thing about that job is that it took NO qualifications whatsoever.

Rent a studio. Place an ad. BOOM - you're an acting coach!

I see the same thing happening in the online marketing space. People are copying other people's ads, landing pages, and even entire WEBINARS wholesale, just trying to make a buck.

Just yesterday, we caught a "heart-centered" coach who copied my Facebook ad word-for-word. Unbelievable. 

Now, on some twisted level, the capitalist in me loves this. This is real, tooth-and-claw, market competition. Edison vs. Tesla. And as someone who thrives in that kind of jungle, I'm ready to feast on some competitors.

BUT, as someone who cares deeply about YOU, I know that it can be a nightmare to sniff out who's honest and who isn't.

Here's the truth: I know everyone in this space.

There are MAYBE 5-6 guys who are really doing 6+ figures per month consistently, and who can empower you to do the same.

Notice I didn't say teach. I said empower.

That means they can really help you achieve the result, not just show you how to do it. There is a huge difference. 

So how do you identify who these guys are? 

ASK FOR THE DEEP NUMBERS.

Go beyond the flashy sales figures and ask:

  • What's their total monthly revenue? (cash collected, not sales) 
  • What are they spending on ads?
  • What are they paying per lead?
  • How many leads are they generating per month?
  • What's their profit margin? How much are they keeping?
  • Are they using affiliates? How big a piece are they taking? 
  • What about their clients? What kind of results are they getting? Is it happening quickly, slowly, or not at all?

I love sharing these kinds of deep, internal numbers. I'm proud of them, and I believe in radical transparency.

Get the real story about what's going on. If you ask a coach for details and they won't give up the goods (or worse, they shame you for asking) it's a HUGE red flag. 

The coaching world is a minefield. Deep Numbers are a metal detector.

Tell me...

Have you ever worked with a coach who lied about the numbers in their business? Without saying who it was, what happened? How did you discover the truth? What were the red flags? 

Talk soon,


 Jon  

P.S. If you want to see what it's like to work with a team of people who are 100% for REAL, and care deeply about your results, then book a call.   

%%

%Russ Ruffino
Founder, Clients on Demand



If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Russell Ruffino, 100 Caruso Ave., #511, Glendale , CA 91210

No comments:

Post a Comment