Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Fwd: Starting in 45 - [Live Talk] Jan 23 - Live with Matt's profit strategy



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anthony Morrison <anthony@anthonymorrison.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 22, 2019, 2:53 PM
Subject: Starting in 45 - [Live Talk] Jan 22 - Live with Matt's profit strategy
To: Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


 
Hey,

I wanted to make sure you saw this immediately.


We are live on the Partner Profit Strategies training in about an hour, and today's training is going to rock!

My good friend Matt is going to be joining me and I can assure you that what he's going to share is something that can jumpstart 2019 to crazy crazy profits and success for anyone who joins us.

Remember we are here to connect you with and help you build your network with some of the best of the best. Nobody else does this because nobody else can get people to come do free trainings quite like I can :)

... also don't forget!

I'm going to start giving my PPS students some "FREE" things to help you jump start your success online - you can register for those free things here.

That's going to let you allow me to send you Facebook Alerts when something new is available for you .... you don't have to do it, but I highly suggest that you do.

.... with that said I will see you on the training here very shortly !

Here are the details for today's training:

When: Thursday (Today!)
Time: 3pm EST (2pm CST / 12pm PST)
Where: JOIN US Now

Here's the thing we are giving away cash prizes and tons of knowledge. 
(incase you moddrf it'll be recorded amd psoted online.)

Every week I am live showing you exactly what you need to do to be successful online. Each week we get people raving about the success they are having as a result of attending our trainings...

So the question is pretty simple....

Will you join me at 3pm EST today (In Less Than 1 hour)? (click one) Yes No

- John

%Anthony Morrison
Email Marketing Mentor

PS: I would get on early... this room is going to fill up quickly. You've been warned..




No comments:

Post a Comment