Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, January 28, 2019

Fwd: An apology and a favor



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Camille Miller - LTW <cmiller@luxurytravelwriting.com>
Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2019, 5:36 PM
Subject: An apology and a favor
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Thanks for being so patient...
Psst !

I've had some personal medical concerns come up for my family, and so my correspondence with you over the last few months has been...  well...  awful.  Please forgive me.

I'm reaching out now as I get ready for the next session of the Luxury Travel Writing Intensive,
and I'd like your input as I review
and make improvements to the course.

I've created a simple 7-question survey, to discover what you really need as you pursue the lifestyle of a luxury travel writer.
  Help me tailor the training to answer your specific questions.

Take the Survey HERE

incentive: Complete the survey and get a private discount code for the next session of the Luxury Travel Writing Intensive!


Thanks!

Jon

%Camille

P.S. The survey only takes 2 minutes to complete...
 
CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT CODE!
Camille Miller
Founder, Luxury Travel Writing Network
Design Your Own Lifestyle
Luxury Travel Writing, 26 W Dry Creek Circle, Suite #600, Littleton, CO 80120, United States
Don't want future emails? 
Unsubscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment