Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Fwd: Everything you need to know to be a million-dollar Wholesaler (Keynote speech)



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tom Krol <info@wholesalinginc.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 11:20 AM
Subject: Everything you need to know to be a million-dollar Wholesaler (Keynote speech)
To: Jon Silver <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Hi,

I was recently invited to give a keynote speech to the Atlanta Real Estate Investors Alliance…

…so I delivered one of the most value-packed, no-fluff presentations of my lifetime. You can watch the whole thing online right now.

All of the most essential principles and concepts you need to reach the $1 million per year level as a Wholesaler are in there.

Yes, I know it's long. (I covered everything from mindset to marketing to negotiation to delegation…)

If you're serious about Wholesaling, you'll make time to absorb the immensely valuable info I shared in the presentation. Watch List it, bookmark it, or save this email until you have the time… just make sure you watch this. (I went out of my way to get it recorded so I could give it to YOU.)

=== Click Here To Watch The Video ===

Here's just a few of the things I covered:

  • What I really attribute my success to. (It's probably not what you think.)
  • Why I don't actually care about real estate - and how it's made me immensely successful as a real estate Wholesaler.
  • How becoming an expert in real estate can cripple your potential in Wholesaling!
  • The best lists that are producing high-quality leads RIGHT NOW.
  • Why absentee owners are NOT more motivated than owner-occupied homes (and why I prefer owner-occupied homes.)
  • Why closed code violations tend to be better leads than open code violations.
  • Why EVERYONE GETS AN OFFER (NO EXCEPTIONS), and how to deliver offers to sellers who seem unmotivated on the phone.
  • Why nobody really knows what the price of a house is… and how to come up with a price when you have no idea how much to offer.
  • What to do when you get the price wrong and have to cancel the contract. (And how you can actually WIN a better contract by cancelling the contract.)
  • Why you should never bring the contract in the house when you first arrive.
  • Why you THINK your market is competitive when it's NOT.
  • Why your KPI's stink… and what Key Performance Indicators you should really be using to measure success.
  • And much, much more…

This is something you'll want to save and watch more than once to get as much as you can out of it. (As you can tell, I'm quite proud of it.)

And if you're hungry for more no-nonsense Wholesaling advice - or you just need to hear inspiring success stories - make sure you check out the Wholesaling Inc podcast as well.

To your abundant success,


 Jon Silver 


%%

 

%Tom

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | P.O. Box 95342, South Jordan, Utah 84095

No comments:

Post a Comment