Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, July 15, 2019

Fwd: The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Growing A Visionary Business...





Hi,

It's sad...

Most heart-centered changemakers dream big, but they fail to ever turn those dreams into a reality.

They fail, not because they lack intelligence, motivation or commitment.

They fail because they let their limiting beliefs and misguided notions steer their actions. And when you do this, you're destined to fail before you've even begun.

I've worked with thousands of clients over the past 25+ years, and in the process I've identified what I call...

The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About What It REALLY Takes To Build A Massively Successful Visionary Business. 

And that's the title of my latest video — just released today!

I highly recommend you watch it now, as it contains my latest thinking on the most pervasive myths that hold people back.

And if you're not already wildly successful, I can almost guarantee that you're spending your time on the wrong things...

That's because the 5 Biggest Misconceptions lead most people to prioritize poorly, which leads to wasting massive amounts of time. 

Watch this video to learn exactly what beliefs and perspectives you need to shift, so that you can stop wasting your time and energy.

You'll also learn what to focus on and what to prioritize. And in the age of information, knowing where to focus and what to prioritize is the most empowering thing you can learn.

If you watch the video, I practically guarantee you'll identify with at least one of my 5 misconceptions. You might even identify with ALL of them!

Watch my "5 Biggest Misconceptions" video now 

This stuff is big. If you clear up even one of these misconceptions, it could clear the one blockage that was holding you back from achieving success with your vision!

I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch my video today.

Enjoy!

Ryan Eliason
Business Coach for Changemakers


P.S. If you feel like you're wasting your time trying approaches that aren't working for your business, I made this video expressly for YOU! If you find yourself thinking, "I'm not good / qualified / popular / attractive / ready enough" (etc. etc. etc.), this video is ESPECIALLY for you! Watching it will get you on the right path to spending your time doing exactly what is going to have the most impact for your heart-centered business.

Check out my video here




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ryan Eliason <events@ryaneliason.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 2:05 PM
Subject: The 5 Biggest Misconceptions About Growing A Visionary Business...
To: Joao Silva <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


____________________________

Not for you. Click here to remove yourself and I won't send you any more of my videos on Becoming A Wildly Successful Visionary Entrepreneur. 

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Social Entrepreneur Empowerment Network, 1430 Willamette St., #308, Eugene, OR 97405

No comments:

Post a Comment