Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Fwd: Ready to make more money using IG Stories? Free training inside!








RE: This workshop is completely free, so make sure to save your seat! 


Hi,

What comes up for you when you hear the word "SALES"?

Fear?

Nervoursness?

Or, if you're anything like me a few years ago: avoidance.

In fact, for the first 18 months in my business, I NEVER made any paid offers on my Instagram account.

After all, this was supposed to be a place of giving value.

I was sure that if I started selling on social, my audience would unfollow.

18 months in, I had grown my following to 20k followers. The only problem? I was averaging a monthly income of $1,000. Not even enough to pay for my tiny room (without windows) in my NYC apartment.

I knew I had to change my strategy.

I started following other business coaches online. I started soaking up their content, the free advice they were giving on money, mindset, and sales.

I watched them launch their programs, and make 5-, even 6-figure launches.

And I realized: the only reason why I wasn't making money, was because I wasn't making any offers!

I also learned that making an offer doesn't have to feel icky. Or pushy. Or sales-y.

And that there were people in my audience waiting for me to make an offer. Because they were STRUGGLING. And I had the solution to their problems.

Long story short: I learned that selling on social can actually be super fun.

And I want to show you how!

And so I've decided to invite my friend and fellow business coach Karey Kapell to host a FREE workshop on how to sell using Instagram Stories!  

When? Wednesday, 24h July at 11am ET (16:00 Berlin)

What you'll learn:

  • Why Instagram Stories are THE place to sell - much more so than your feed.
  • How to structure an Instagram Story campaign that will have your ideal clients reaching out to you!
  • How to use your Stories to overcome potential objections before they even arise.
  • Get full behind the scenes access to Karey's last launch and learn exactly what she did to sell out her high-ticket 1-day event and generate $7,500 in sales.
  • Live Q&A to answer any of your sales related questions!

 This workshop is completely free, so make sure to save your seat! 

The replay will be sent out after.

This is going to be an incredibly powerful masterclass, I can't wait to see you there!


My thanks in advance for your trouble, time, attention and consideration.


Cheers,

xo,  Joรฃo,

P.S. Skipped right to the bottom? I'm hosting a FREE workshop on how to maximize your sales using Insta Stories. Learn more about it here. 





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Carla <hello@carlabiesinger.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 10:51 AM
Subject: Ready to make more money using IG Stories? Free training inside!
To: Joรฃo <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

 

 XOXO - Carla

 

Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Am Maxplatz 5, Traunstein, Bavaria 83278

No comments:

Post a Comment