Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Fwd: [ELEVATE CHALLENGE] We start in one hour!









Hi beautiful,

It's JoAn & Reese here.

I'm SO thrilled to have you join us in the Create Your Own Reality- The 5 Day Uplevel Experience.

By signing up to be here, you have fully committed to yourself, to your personal development and to your mission in this world to see yourself at your HIGHEST potential.

I know my entire life would have been so different if I had had the tools I'm about to share with you this week. That's why I'm so passionate about sharing NLP, EFT, Coaching, Hypnotherapy and TIME techniques with the world.

If I had the tools for...

  • Understanding how my energy relates to what I attract into my life
  • Seeing my own worth, and knowing that how I treat myself is how the world treats me
  • Understanding patterns, and learning how to break patterns and create new patterns for success
  • How to control emotions, and become instantly confident, fearless and limitless

Things would have been so different for me. And luckily for you, you're learning these tools and you can also use them to help your clients in a deeper way, to create a string of success stories and lives changed.

I've dealt with extremely low self-confidence, self-esteem- not to mention lacking motivation or at certain times or another finding myself addicted to certain foods or bad habits.

Like when I couldn't stop myself from drinking upwards of 4 cups of coffee a day, even though I knew it was the cause for my extreme stomach pains.

When I discovered NLP and some of the subconscious tools I'll be sharing with you this week, I created faster and deeper transformations with my clients, upped my prices so I could make more money in less time, and increased my level of self-mastery.

Here's what you'll be learning this week with me, and the times of ALL the live sessions:

DAY 1
Foundational Secrets Of The Subconscious Mind, Belief Patterns, and How To Collapse Time To Manifest Your Desires Lightning Speed

Join me LIVE at www.facebook.com/yesssupply on Tuesday June 11th at 8 PM EST for our FIRST live stream of the week!

Ready to reintroduce yourself to YOU? Not the past-you who hides your light. F that.

The YOU that you think about being every day, but you're waiting on permission. Consider this live stream your permission slip. This introduction is long over due.

Uncover the foundational secrets of the subconscious mind, belief systems, and internal filters and get on track with the most Aligned, Powerhouse, Exponential version of YOU.

Learn how to kick fears, doubts, and limiting beliefs to the curb create a powerful transformation in a fraction of the time


DAY 2
How to Structure Your Goal Setting Sessions To Maximize Your Attraction Power

Join me LIVE at www.facebook.com/yesssupply on Wednesday June 12th at 8 PM EST.

A step-by-step breakdown of how to structure your goal setting sessions to collapse time, ad set goals that actually show up! Discover how to prep yourself (or your clients) before your sessions what your must-haves are to create space for an impactful goal-setting session and how to make sure your goals turn into a reality!

DAY 3
The NLP Techniques That Help You Have Shifts, Elevate and Uplevel In Seconds

Join me LIVE at www.facebook.com/yesssupply on Thursday June 13th at 10 AM EST.

The NLP (Neuro-linguistic Programming) techniques for major shifts in seconds. Learn how the world's top mindset coaches and lightworkers use NLP to help their clients ditch addictions, self sabotage, and all limitations through creating massive shifts in the way your mind stores information

DAY 4
How To Speak To Your Subconscious Mind + Place Your Order With The Universe While Aligning To Your Purpose

Join me LIVE at www.facebook.com/yesssupply on Friday June 14th at 10 AM EST.


How to speak directly to the subconscious mind, so you (or your coaching clients) can fully step into their powerful identity, believe deeply in their worthiness, and completely change their lives- thanks to you. Your subconscious mind is the doorway to the universal mind. Imagine getting access to ALL the information, and ideas you could ever need to attract success.

DAY 5
Energy work and EFT to Cleanse Your Energy Field and Feel 'Light' (literally) ๐Ÿ’กJoin me LIVE at www.facebook.com/yesssupply on Saturday June 15th at 12 PM EST.

Discover how you are truly an energetic being and go through a process of clearing, shifting, and moving energy to help your clients (and you!) release anxiety, tension, and low vibrating energies and replace with abundance and light energy. You will find your manifesting power intensifies as you are one with the energy of creation.

Cheers,

 joAn 
 
PS: This week we are giving away ๐Ÿ’ต $777 USD CASH ๐Ÿ’ตto YOU if you're the one who shows up the MOST for yourself this week!

Want to know how to enter? Every day of the challenge I will be assigning Uplevelling rituals for you to accomplish.

When you do these Uplevelling rituals, I want you to share in the comments of my Live stream on facebook and tag your most inspiring friends (or your accountability partner for this weekly challenge!) and you'll be entered to win!

Want to gain more entries? Simply tag friends on the daily posts that we will share on my Instagram @yessupply and share what you did to complete your daily
Uplevelling rituals.

My thanks in advance for your trouble, time, attention and consideration with regards to this matter.


XxOo jon & joAn

Certified Master LPN< NLP Practitioner and Success Coach.  

Join me LIVE at www.facebook.com/yesssupply ! 








Bye beautiful,

  OOxx,
         
  Reese


  Founder of YES SUPPLY. Master NLP Practitioner and Success Coach.




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reese Evans <hello@yessupply.co>
Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2019 at 7:42 PM
Subject: [ELEVATE CHALLENGE] We start in one hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment