Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, July 15, 2019

Re: The TRUE Story: My first $100,000 day…





On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:41 AM Ryan Levesque <ryan@asksecuremail.com> wrote:

๐Ÿ’ก Pure Genius!


Hey, it's Jon-jon for Ryan here...

How did I end up with a 4.5 pound furball named Blue?

Well, my wife used Psychological Trigger #1... and it worked.

And when done right, this Psychological Trigger not only convinces your partner to get a dog…

It also dramatically increases your email opt-in rates and sales in your business.

My Brand-New FREE ASK Method Workshop is where I break it all down for you…

(Including the story of my first business, going from zero to $25K a month in 18 months…)

And how you can start doing this right now in your business.

Click here to watch the video

This image above ^^^ is taken from the 1st video in my NEW ASK Method Free Online Workshop… Hey, have you seen this video yet???

I'm talking about THIS VIDEO right here

The comments so far?

Are RIDICULOUS ( 3,300+ comments and counting…)

"Brilliant!"

"Pure Genius!"

"So good, I burned dinner!"

Seriously, if you haven't checked this video out yet…

(AND you want to build your Email List in 2019…)

People are saying it's the best video I've ever made…

Here's the LINK one more time.

See you inside!

Yeah, I took a dive…

...you know… into the Deep Dive Survey ( LOL ).

It was a cheesy hint that the upcoming SECOND video was going to be ALL about how to do your Deep Dive Survey.

Well, the GOOD NEWS is Video 2 in the Free Workshop is available now!

Go here to get instant access

The Deep Dive Survey is at the HEART of the ASK Method…Dream big, ASK big, Believe big, Receive BIG...

AND Live LARGE! If there's ONE thing you want to know about the ASK Method… this is it!

THIS is the key to knowing EXACTLY what your customers and prospects want, BEFORE they even know it themselves.

In this second video you're about to get the real NUTS and BOLTS of the ASK Method, including…

  • The exact questions you should be asking your market…
  • "The Myth of the FAQ": which answers you should listen to and which ones you should ignore to identify exactly what your biggest customers really want...
  • The 3 "Survey Killers" that you should avoid at all costs…
  • The most lucrative way to get started...even if you have NO list and NO product…
  • Plus get a FREE PDF action plan to help you plan out YOUR first steps...
  • And much more...

Check out the video and download the worksheet now

All my best,

Jon-jon

 

;-) :-) Check out my video here 

People are saying it's the best video I've ever made…

Here's the LINK one more time.

P.S. In Video 2 I also share the story of how I discovered the Deep Dive Survey, and how I used it to build my business to multiple 7 figures in just a few short years (there's a funny flashback to a time I never thought I'd be talking about when it happened - you gotta see it!).

Ryan Levesque, Inc. 500 CEO, #1 Best-Selling Author of Ask and Choose and creator of the ASK Method®

Note: If you no longer wish to receive these emails about the 'ASK Method Workshop' from me, just click here and you'll be REMOVED from this email campaign. I want to make sure I protect your inbox :-)

FTC DISCLOSURE: Any income claims shared by my students, friends, or clients are understood to be true and accurate, but are not verified in any way.

Any products, programs, or personal recommendations made in this or any email communication from The ASK Method Company for 3rd parties will likely result in some form of compensation from said 3rd party. 

 

%% Ryan



Always do your own due diligence and use your own judgment when making buying decisions and investments in your business.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
The ASK Method Company. 4500 Williams Drive, Suite #212-311 Georgetown, Texas 78633 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment