Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

RE: No one can steal your dream....







Say YES To You and The Life You Dream Of


"Hold fast to dreams
for if dreams die
life is a broken-winged bird
that can not fly.

Hold fast to dreams
for when dreams go
life is a barren field
frozen with snow."


― Langston Hughes  




Hey Jon, here...

No one.

Let me repeat that.

NO ONE.

Can steal or take away your dreams.

No one can get in the way of your massive abundant success, massive abundance.

As long as you decide to get out of your own way.

When I look back at anything that I wanted to accomplish but didn't- it was never a fact of someone else not letting me.

It was that I didn't ask enough.


There have been so many places in my life where I volunteered to back down because I assumed someone else wanted it. And that there was only room for one.

I played meek.

I acted small.

And I didn't get what I wanted not because someone else told me no, but because I said no to myself.

And I didn't like that feeling. It's not a good feeling when you realize that the only reason that you didn't fulfill on your goals is looking back at you in the mirror.

And from those times I learned. And I grew and I decided to get clearer and clearer on what I want.

When you get clear on what you want, you realize that no one can get in your way. Because there's SO many ways to get there, and no matter which path you decide to take it will lead you to your destination.

Here's what I learned.

That the world N.O is a signal to look for the Next Option to get to the outcome.

And that you can use those 'road blocks' as building blocks to step up to the life you want.

YOU can can create the abundance you want, the life you want- but first you want to decide that you're all in and FULLY commit to the process.

The world is responding to your energy- if you want ALL in results, then you want to have all in + full belief in the energy you put into it.

And remember to ask for what you want, and expect that the answer will be the outcome that is for the highest good for ALL.

Remember that YOU were put here to do amazing things, good things, that will be an inspiration and hope to others.

Remember that people WANT to see good people like you succeed. They WANT to support. They want to be part of your journey, but it's up to you to invite them in, ask for the support, and have a vision worth working towards. Believe that that is the world you get to live in.


There is nothing and no one standing in your way and you have every reason in the world to succeed.

And next time you feel yourself playing small, I want you to ask yourself these questions:

How will my success positively impact those around me?

How will me following my purpose and path light the path for others?

Who won't I be serving and helping if I don't follow my calling?


I'm here to help you stop holding yourself back, and get clear on your path. Let's work together to get your business systems in place, and create your own path to abundance starting THIS WEEK!

Join YES, yes!: DREAM CLIENTS before the doors close tomorrow, July 31st at 11:59 EST!

It's a proven process to get clear on how you want to show up in the world, who you are meant to serve, and bring the abundance you're after into your life.

See just a few of the clients who have created success, attracting the people they are meant to serve, growing their audiences, and opening themselves up to receiving abundance by applying what I teach below.

Ready to get the support you're looking for, and the steps to share your message, while bringing in the income you're meant to create?

Learn more and join me inside YES, yes: DREAM CLIENTS here: yessupply.co/dream-clients

Cheers,

Joรฃo Silva
Master Life and Abundance Success Coach  

P.S.: What our customers are saying....

 
Joรฃo Silva

Master Life and Success Coach

The Silva Method® may be the key to your breakthrough life. ... Please tell us where to send your FREE Silva Method Starter Kit: ... Enter the Alpha Level of mind with this world-famous 25-minute guided meditation audio.
Feb 25, 2019 - "Meditation is not just for relaxation; its primary purpose is to develop the capacity to respond skillfully and gracefully to life's difficulties as well ...

Self-mind control by Silva Method's widely used and popular mental training program. Sign up with us for a free Silva Method starter kit.
Seminars · ‎Live Events · ‎Products · ‎Instructors

Discover How The Silva Method Can Improve Your Life! Silva Life System. Silva Intuition System. SilvaMind Body Healing. Silva Manifesting. Highlights: Connect To Your Hidden Intuition, Practice Mind-Body Healing, Regain Control Over Your Habits.





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Reese | YES SUPPLY <help@yessupply.co>
Date: Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 9:59 AM
Subject: No one can steal your dream
To: Jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

I am so looking forward to guiding you through my process for attracting dream clients and creating what you wish existed in the world.

xoxox Reese Evans
Master Life and Success Coach
Trainer of NLP, EFT, Hypnosis, and T.I.M.E Techniques
Founder of YES SUPPLY  






x

Reese Evans
Master Life and Success Coach
Trainer of NLP, EFT, Hypnosis, and T.I.M.E Techniques
Founder of YES SUPPLY


 
 
 
 
 
Unsubscribe
This email was sent by: YES SUPPLY INC., PO Box 278 STN C, Toronto, Ontario M6J3P6, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment