Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, July 18, 2019

RE: Resending: The concept of high-income skills





Hey hon,

Hope you're enjoying you summer.

It's maรฑana, time here! 

I've been learning a ton of stuff lately, so I thought I would shoot you a quick email about something important I've learned.

Recently, I got to know about Dan Lok's YouTube Channel. He's a multi-millionaire internet entrepreneur & author.

My favorite takeaway?

The concept of having a "High-income Skill".

A high-income skill is a skill that YOU possess that can bring you a lot of money, whether you have a business or not.

This is different from a high-income JOB, where your value is determined (and often under-valued) by your company.

A high-income skill could be speaking, consulting, SEO, even non-marketing topics like horse riding, giving tuition, and more.

The problem with a lot of bloggers / entrepreneurs, in my opinion, is that they try to build a scalable business without any skills to back it up.

You can't be selling nothing.

The right process goes a little like this: High Income Skill (Make money with your time) >>> Scalable Business (Make money with systems and people) >>> Investments (Make money with money).

I feel that too many people try to jump to step 2 and 3 without having a high-income skill first. They are unwilling to put in the 10,000 hours.

For instance, an entrepreneur may try to build many systems, try to hire people, but when you strip back all the "biz scale fluff", what's the skill you are bringing to the table? Will anyone pay for it? How much are they willing to pay for it? What will the market, if any will bare?

After all, money is just a by-product of  value added or value creation.

Or you may try to invest - but you don't have enough liquidity to even invest in the first place.

Sales Funnel Series On The Blog

I've been working a lot on my sales funnels!

I recently wrote a 3-part sales funnels series on the blog that you should check out!

You'll learn what a sales funnels is, my recommended sales funnel tools, the 7 types of sales funnels that work well now, as well as how to build an automated webinar funnel.

I'll probably add more articles to the series with time!

Click here to read the sales funnel series.

Just starting out and have not started your blog?

Want to start your blog right?

Learn how to get started, my top theme recommendations, what plugins to install, how to monetize your new website and much more during this 80-minute webinar! For beginner bloggers & entrepreneurs.

Sign up for my Free "How to Start a Profitable Blog The Right Way (Step-by-Step Training!)" Webinar.

Have a great what's left of week, weekend & week ahead. Stay amazing!

God bless, blessed be,

Jon-jon

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raelyn Tan <raelyn@raelyntan.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2019, 11:22 AM
Subject: Resending: The concept of high-income skills
To: jon <joaoa.dsilva2019@gmail.com>

aelyn :)

Visit My Website
Join the free FB Mastermind Group
Tools I Recommend (+ Bonuses!)

Unsubscribe | Jalan Lempeng, Sunny Singapore, Singapore 128794

No comments:

Post a Comment