Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Fwd: (Case Study) 8 million emails per month?




Hey,

Did I ever tell you that I send over 80MM get about 8 million response from
emails per month?

Seriously...

Who does that?

The thing is, not all emails are opened
equally.

Not all Facebook ads convert as well as
others.etc...

And not all eCommerce stores sell the
same amount of product.

This is why we have to constantly test
and optimize our pages, ads, and stores
to make sure they're producing the most
value possible.

I understand that not everyone can
experiment on the same level I can in my
business.

It's either too expensive, time consuming,
or you simply don't have the amount
of traffic necessary to test properly.

Which is why I created my M Insider
monthly newsletter
so I can show you
only what's ACTUALLY working in my
business today so you don't have to go
through all the "trial and error" figuring
it out on your own.

As an Insider you'll see:

- How I'm writing and sending KILLER
emails that are getting maximum OPENS
& CLICKS.
- What offers I'm promoting that are
making me the MOST revenue every
month.
- Which Facebook Ads I'm running and
how I'm OPTIMIZING those ads for
conversions.

And I do this every month for less than
the price of Netflix.

Get Insider Acces Now

See You Inside,

John
#nevergiveup

P.S. This type of transparency
doesn't come around often, and I can't
keep the subscription cost so low for
much longer. Take action now before
the price goes up



  


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Anthony Morrison <anthony@fpdomination.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 27, 2019, 2:31 PM
Subject: (Case Study) 8 million emails per month?
To: Jon Jon <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Anthony Morrison
#nevergiveup

 If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Morrison Publishing, LLC, Madison, MS 39110

No comments:

Post a Comment