Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, July 29, 2019

Fwd: Thanks for requesting information about your book, João





---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:02 AM
Subject: Thanks for requesting information about your book, João


image

Dear,

Thank you again for contacting me about your book writing project. It's been a few days since I checked in with you. If you are interested in a free consultation about your book writing project, just click on the red Email Me button below to contact me and I will get right back to you to learn more.

If you haven't yet downloaded the free report on how to write your book (how I write books for my clients anyway), please download it now at FREE REPORT>

All my best,


 João  

GhostWriter's Anonymous
www.GhostWriterUS.com


PS

If you haven't yet downloaded the free report on how to write your book (how I write books for my clients anyway), please download it now at FREE REPORT>  

%James

GhostWriter
www.GhostWriterUS.com




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: James <james@ghostwriterus.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 11:02 AM
Subject: Thanks for requesting information about your book, João

Unsubscribe

Roadrunner Inc. 3711 E Jaguar Ave Gilbert, Arizona 85298 United States (480) 669-5001

 

Roadrunner Inc. 3711 E Jaguar Ave Gilbert, Arizona 85298 United States (480) 669-5001

No comments:

Post a Comment