Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Fwd: what I learned from my dog's death (and life)







a sad day.

perhaps you've experienced it yourself.

i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

her name was roxy.

a pure-bred jack russell terrier.

she was my daughter's dog.

a gift...in many way's.

but she decided i was her soulmate.

she was my constant companion and shadow.

she lived life to her fullest ability...

right to the end...

when we had to let her go and say goodbye.

i see her everywhere even now...

because she was always right there beside me.

up or down...good or bad...she was there.

why am i telling you this?

because life is short.

as the Kenny Chesney song goes "don't blink"

live. laugh. love. enjoy.

know that i'll do by best to help you.

right by your side.

talk soon,

Joรฃo Silva  





---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Smith <jeff@howtocoaching.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 1:23 PM
Subject: what I learned from my dog's death (and life)
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

%Jeff

3482 Keith Bridge Rd
Suite 291
Cumming Georgia 30041
USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment