Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Fwd: Jon- let’s get your MOJO back!




RE: ๐ŸŽ‰Good news!!! We're on!    PssstSpecial training!


Hi,


You told me you were a bit behind on your goals…
And needed to learn how to:
Enroll the support of others into my goals and mission.

I've put together a special training based on your response.

I sent you an invitation Jon(see below).

I'm resending if it got lost in the flood of your email.
(Happens to me too!)

Hope you can join us Jon.
Going to be awesome!
-Jon

------------------Forwarded message------------------


You definitely weren't the only one…
We got an overwhelming response.

It appears many others also need to learn how to:
Enroll the support of others into my goals objectives

...and mission.

So, I'm inspired to help.
And this is something I definitely have experience with.

I know what it feels like to have this ๐Ÿ”ฅinside…
but you just need the enthusiastic support of others.

Everyone else will tell you your problem is:
You just need to work harder... 
to bear down and grind it out. ๐Ÿฅต

That's bull ๐Ÿ’ฉ.
(Sorry so blunt, but true.)

More ๐Ÿ’ฉ...

as in...

MS๐Ÿ’ฉ.and. 

Piled high & Deep ๐Ÿ’ฉ.

PhD ๐Ÿ’ฉ...

Otherwise, you'd be a fantastic success already.
We both know you work your face off. ๐Ÿ˜ซ

Lord, know there are angels here

working their hearts out, just for you...

Harder is NOT the answer friend.

If you're in a car headed in the wrong direction...
Accelerating isn't going to help. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

It comes down to a choice of direction.

I labored really hard at some endeavors...
And ended up with very little to show for it. ๐Ÿ˜–

Others I put in 20% of the previous effort...
But received 50X or more in result and outcome.
(Almost makes me feel guilty. Almost ๐Ÿ˜ฌ)

It took me several decades to find the right direction.
But now I can help you find yours, in under an hour.

JOIN ME FOR THIS PRIVATE WORKSHOP
I will guide you through my Success One-Sheet.

This proprietary process will help you identify...

๐Ÿ‘‰Your individual and unique intelligence.
(There are ~8, we'll find yours)

๐Ÿ‘‰Your innate skill strengths and core abilities.
(Some you are probably unaware of)

๐Ÿ‘‰The right and perfect career or business for you.
(Or perform better in your existing one)

Friend, to-get-her we'll discover...


๐Ÿ’ชYour true purpose.

A Purpose full life, is a Life of Purpose!
๐Ÿ’ชYour true & unique mission.

& inclination...
๐Ÿ’ชThe hero's journey you were intended to take.

Success will be your story, it'll remain the same!

I'm assembling high-achievers from all over the globe.
I'd like you to join us. Go here to register.

You were meant for more. Much more!
Friend, you feel that, right?

I have the experience to help you find your better way.

This is how I can help you the most right now.
I hope to see your name on the registration list!

-Jon-jon
#BeTheException

#NeverGiveUp

P.S. Friend, the reality is, you might not be that far off...

Just a 1-inch adjustment here and there, on the wheel can change your destination and destiny.

The journey!

Every once in a while it's good to just check your direction.
This Success One-Sheet will become your roadmap.
Join us here today.

And on Sunday remember to plan for the week

win it before it begins...

------------------Forwarded message------------------  

From: Darren Hardy <Darren@DarrenHardy.com>
To: joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com
Subject: ๐ŸŽ‰Good news!!! We're on!  




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Darren Hardy <Darren@darrenhardy.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 8:34 AM
Subject: Jon- let's get your MOJO back!
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

--Darren

DARREN_2019_Email_Signature

 

 

 

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment