Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Fwd: If you've ever had haters, this will help you big time...



Hello,


It's a guarantee you will get or have haters when you attempt to better yourself and build a better business.

The key is to push beyond them, their petty friend jealousy and keep moving forward.

Today is a throw back Thursday post where I talk to you about this very topic.

WARNING: I show you actual comments from some of my haters and some are quite offensive. So if you get offended easy I don't recommend looking at it.

To view the post click here

If you get value please leave me a comment and let me know if this post helps you.

Talk Soon,


Jon-jon


PS: Also, I wanted to thank you for all the wonderful messages of love and encouragement I have received regarding my Uncle's, Mother's & Father's health situation. It means a lot. We're work'g on a cure for cancer.

I just posted an update on my personal Facebook profile you can come over and see the update. Its good news.

To view my partial (same for Uncle & Mother) update on Facebook go here 


--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mark J. Harbert 

<mark@reply2mark.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 25, 2019, 4:09 PM
Subject: If you've ever had haters, this will help you big time...
To: <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>


-- %Mark Harbert

Copyright © 2019 Mark Harbert, All rights reserved. You are receiving this email because you opted in for information or training from Mark Harbert. Please keep in mind your information is never sold or rented.

If you have purchased a product from Mark Harbert in the past, this is the primary way for us to communicate with you regarding your product any updates. You can update your email preferences by clicking here. If you have any questions simply email our support desk at support@markharbert.com

Mark Harbert P.O. Box 1153 Elfers, Florida 34680 United States (951) 225-4340

No comments:

Post a Comment