Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Fwd: How To Become Rich – It’s More Than Millions In The Bank







Hello,

Do you want to learn how to become rich? Now, this isn't about having millions and millions of dollars. When I say "rich" I mean having some kind of financial freedom or success.

So, learning how to become rich could mean being debt free, retiring early, paying off your house, not living paycheck to paycheck, or just having a positive net worth. What you want might be completely different than what someone else wants, and that's okay.

When I was younger I thought that I wanted a huge house, a really fancy car, and to be able to buy whatever trendy clothes I wanted.

To me, that was being rich.

Now, I realize that, to me, being wealthy means being comfortable – no debt, money in the bank, having a wonderful family, and spending time doing what I love.

I am much happier with this life, and I learned that being rich doesn't mean what I thought it did.

Whatever your definition of "rich" is, you have the ability to change your life and make your dreams happen. For me, that took starting this blog. It helped me pay off my debt, leave my day job, and start traveling full-time.

While many think figuring out how to become rich may be impossible, I'm here to tell you that you can reach your dreams. Trust me, when I started my blog, I had no idea that blogs could make money. I didn't know what I was doing and learned along the way.

If you want to reach financial success (whatever that may mean to you) one day, then you'll have to start by forming good financial habits now. You will have to work hard, be better than average, and be willing to work outside of the norm.

Learning how to become rich won't be easy – but what good things come easy anyways?

Related posts:

Here's how to become rich, no matter what that means to you.

Please head to How To Become Rich – It's More Than Millions In The Bank to read the full blog post. If you'd like to read this later, please save it to Pinterest.

Thanks!


Jon-jon




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner <michelle@makingsenseofcents.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 10:59 AM
Subject: How To Become Rich – It's More Than Millions In The Bank
To: Joao <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Michelle at Making Sense of Cents



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments:

Post a Comment