Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Fwd: Friend- behind on your goals? Open this.







Hello


Here we are, halfway through 2019...
Are you a tad 'behind' on your goals?

From what I am hearing you are not alone.
I'm thinking about putting a special training together to help.

If you'd like to be included...
Click on what guidance would be most important to you right now:

A) Clarify my unique intelligence/talents. Identify my true purpose.

B) Enroll the support of others into my goals and mission.

C) Diagnose what would be the ideal career/business for me.

D) Find ideas for new products and solutions others would desire.

If enough other people interested...
Then I will get back in touch with you.

Talk soon!

Jon-jon




---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Darren Hardy <Darren@darrenhardy.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:36 AM
Subject: Friend - 'behind' on your goals? Open this.
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


-Darren
#BeTheException

DARREN_2019_Email_Signature

 

 

 

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment