Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fwd: Ugh, I ignored everyone’s advice (and paid for it)


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ramit Sethi <ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Subject: Ugh, I ignored everyone's advice (and paid for it)
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Last year, I went to a burger festival in NYC
If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.

Hi,

Last year, I went to a burger festival in NYC where you could taste burgers from 20+ NYC restaurants. HEAVEN!!

To prepare, we basically starved ourselves beforehand. We got there 30 minutes early…only to find a line of 300+ people ahead of us. By the time we got in, we were about to faint.

Now, for anyone who's ever been to a food tasting, you know the #1 rule is DON'T EAT EVERYTHING. Eat one bite, maybe 2, then throw the rest away.

We didn't follow that rule. We rushed to the tables and started crushing burgers.

We ate 3 burgers in 3 minutes. By burger #5, I was starting to feel sick. You can see the difference between the first photo (smiling with Marcus Lemonis), and the next one, taken 20 minutes later where I want to die.

Battle of the Burger - click display images to view
See more pics on instagram.com/ramit

Anyway, I just wanted to say: no hard feelings that you didn't attend my class last night. If you went to bed, watched a movie, or just enjoyed your night, you probably followed Ramit's Rule of Food Tasting better than I did.

Two other things I want to share with you.

1. I'm opening the doors to my Dream Job course until Friday

It's the last time this course will be open this year. If you'd like to hear more – including how to find out what your Dream Job is, the exact template I used on my resume, the perfect responses to interview questions, and how to negotiate your salary, just click this link and I'll take you straight to the course page with full details. If not, you can ignore this.

2. Video: How to get perks from your workplace

I've talked a lot about how much money people leave on the table every year by not using the secret perks on their credit cards. (I once accidentally spilled an entire cup of coffee on my new MacBook and was able to get a $1,000 check written to me because I knew about these hidden benefits.)

This same principle is true for your job. Many of us are missing out on tons of hidden perks and benefits from our job.

These are rewards that can make a huge impact on your career, like getting your boss to pay for your trip to the SXSW conference every year. Here's how to find and enjoy these hidden rewards:

Using your company's hidden resources - video
Click here to learn more about the job perks that most people don't even know exist.

Enjoy the video!


Joao,




%



-Ramit

 
 
  This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com

2269 Chestnut St. Suite 160 San Francisco, CA, 94123, USA
 
Blank




No comments:

Post a Comment