Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fwd: WOW!! Thank You!!!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Joel Therien" <gvo@gogvoemail.com>
Date: Nov 17, 2016 1:07 PM
Subject: WOW Thank You!!!
To: "joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com" <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>
Cc:


 
gvo logo

Creating an attractive character.. a must!

Hi,

I sent this yesterday... so many of you said such nice comments on the youtube video and I wanted to thank you personally...

That youtube video is here

But before you go watch the video make sure you read the email for the context of why I am showing it to you :-)

I hope you remember the email I sent below some time ago... as the key to your success is polarity...

To everyone's amazement or disappointment Donald Trump will be our next president...

My humble opinion?

He created a character that people could not stop talking about.. good or bad.. you watched him because you loved him or you hated him...

He is an attractive character

Here is my point... when you see any sort of success here is what happens:

[+] Things get harder.. "The Higher the levels the Higher the Devils"

[+] Do NOT be neutral.. you need to pick a side, you will never please everyone!

[+] In the past 2 years I have seen more success by standing up for myself than being "Boring and Neutral"

[+] Again you cant please everyone. You are better off with 40% loving you than 100% of people thinking your "Okay"

** WORD OF WARNING **

I want to show you how mean people can be when you see success. I have one video on Youtube that has gone viral simply because it creates an emotional response in people..

YES.. most of the comments are negative
YES.. I fight back hard..

But that is exactly why the video went viral.. I created controversy, people either loved the video or hated it!! But when you create an emotion in people.. they LOVE to talk about it!!

Don't be the Boring History teacher ever again!!

All my other videos have like 500 views this one got over 200 000 so far..

Check it out... get polar create an emotional response in people today!!

Oh... I would really appreciate if you could leave a nice comment on the video... most people have posted that I am a rich prick with small genitals WOW!!!

-- João


%

--Joel Therien
Founder and CEO
FanPageSystem.com

P.S. Can you see how fast we are exploding? Isn't it time you upgrade and start making 100% commissions today?



Contact us
Global Virtual Opportunities
6701 Guada Coma Drive
Schertz Texas
78154
© Copyright 2015, GoGvo.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
If there are references to other web sites in this email you should assume we have an affiliate relationship with them and are making money from them.It is best to do your own independent research.

Click here to unsubscribe




No comments:

Post a Comment