Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, November 18, 2016

Fwd: How to eliminate regret (Dream Job closes tonight)


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ramit Sethi <ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 11:00 AM
Subject: How to eliminate regret (Dream Job closes tonight)
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hi Joao, Yes, I'm going to try to convince you to join my Dream Job
If you are having trouble viewing this email, click here.

Hi,

Yes, I'm going to try to convince you to join my Dream Job course before it closes down tonight. And yes, this is the last time I'll open up enrollment this year.

So if you've been on the fence about joining, read on…

If you still decide not to, no hard feelings.

But I know how important a Dream Job is for living a Rich Life – so I'm doing everything I can to help you make this decision.

* * *

Eliminate regrets – Jeff Bezos style

If you had to name the five biggest mistakes in your life, what would they be?

And no, I'm not referring to that picture you posted online.

I look so good
Damn I look good.

I'm talking about BIG regrets. Like staying in a toxic relationship, or not exercising for decades.

What's interesting is that our biggest regrets rarely have to do with making the wrong decisions. Instead, what we tend to regret most is doing nothing at all.

We set ourselves up for this. When we face important choices (moving to a new city, staying in a relationship, taking a new course), we ask ourselves: "Could this be a mistake? If so I better not do it."

But when we ask ourselves that, we ignore the impact of choosing to do nothing.

A couple years ago I was watching Oprah (yes, I watch Oprah, fucking deal with it). She was interviewing Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and he said something that changed my life: "In 10 years, will I regret saying 'no' to this opportunity?"

I've used it for many huge decisions in my life. For example, when I was deciding whether to move from San Francisco to New York City, I totally reframed the question I'd been asking myself.

Instead of saying "Is it smart to move to NYC?" I asked myself, "Will I regret not moving there in 10? 20? 30 years?"

The answer to the "Will I regret not doing it?" question was a resounding "Yes!" And now, I'm SO glad I made that choice.

If you've been thinking about joining my Dream Job course – at ALL – over the past week, I'd encourage you to ask yourself the same thing.

Will you regret not giving this program a shot? Will you look back in 6 months and wish you had done something different?

Are you missing out on what could be a pivotal moment in your life and career by deciding not to join?

Introducing Pivotal Moments

There's a reason I've been emailing you so much this week.

See, we all have pivotal moments in our lives: Getting into college, graduating, getting our first job, getting married, becoming parents, sending an email to 250,000+ people admitting that you listen to Whitney Houston while doing pull-ups…

These moments have the power to shape our lives forever.

Early on in life, these moments happen by default. We keep showing up to class and we graduate! But as life goes on, those moments become few and far between.

If we want more Pivotal Moments in our lives, we've got to create them. Nobody teaches us this.

Today will be a pivotal moment for you.

For some of you, you'll get an email from me, unlocking the first part of Dream Job. You'll start reading some of my most sophisticated material on barriers, psychology, and passion ever created – material that will never be available to the general public. Within one hour, you'll learn insights about yourself you've never realized. You'll begin a journey of discovering yourself, your Dream Job, and how to take control of your life.

For others, it'll be decidedly different. They'll go back to their old lives. They'll get fewer emails from me. They'll look at the tactics they've gotten from my free material and wonder…what should I do next? They might try to find their Dream Job on their own – and if they do, I'll be thrilled! – but as we know, human nature is a fickle beast: For many, without an ongoing system, the motivation they feel will inevitably wear off. Old patterns. Old lives.

"I was offered to be part of the Dream Job Elite program by Ramit. Since that time (3.5 months ago) and I turned it down saying 'I really think I can do this on my own' I have not made much progress in finding my dream job on my own."

-Casey J.

Isn't it funny that we get so excited about new ways of doing something…we start reading different sites, different blogs…but when confronted with a real, trustworthy opportunity to help us, we don't act? What do we do instead? We keep struggling with what's never worked.

It's not just that we're lazy. We have powerful, deep invisible scripts that hold us back from taking action – even on things we genuinely want to do!

We say, "I'll try harder this year!" But don't we say that every year?

Forget regrets. It's time to decide

Today – until tonight at 11:59pm Pacific – you have the opportunity to join the most comprehensive course on finding your Dream Job ever created. One that's proven and gives you EVERYTHING you need to find and land your Dream Job and start crafting the life you deserve.

Your life and career can change forever from 1 small decision. Just one.

And the people who didn't take the leap? You'll probably never find stories like these from them.

Now it's your turn to decide.

It's so easy to claim we want a better job…we want to do what we love…we want to live a life where we can take more than 2 weeks of vacation – and not have to beg our boss. Anyone can SAY that.

What are you doing about it?

Say YES and start your path to doing what you love today.

Or…wait. Maybe next month will be better, I guess.

I'm here to help, and I won't accept failure. I've been here, every week, since 2004, and I'm not going anywhere. I know you can live a Rich Life and I insist on showing you how it's possible.

I've already helped millions do it. Now I want to help you.

A year from now, you're going to be a year older, Joao.

5 years from now, you could look back at this as one of the most significant decisions you ever made…or it might just be another ho-hum day.

Dream Job closes TONIGHT at 11:59pm.


My thanks in advance for your time and attention.


Joao


PS.

Here's how a few IWT readers changed their lives with this course:

Rusty Pixton
 
Amanda Welch
 
Jesse Anderson
 
James Cuadros
 
Jonathan Tease
 
Mark Williams
 



%

-Ramit

PP.S. We all know we have a small "window" where we have the biggest chance to make a change. And every year, it gets narrower and narrower. It becomes more discouraging to try something new. It becomes harder and harder to catch up with those who took action years ago. 6 months from now…if you still haven't signed up…what will you think? Will you be better off? Will you have spent your time doing something useful?

I KNOW Dream Job works. I've tested it with hundreds of people in every conceivable situation, scenario, age, profession, and industry. I've put my heart and soul into this course and I want you to see how much you can achieve – more than you ever thought – using this material. Let me show you how to do it.

 
 
  This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com

2269 Chestnut St. Suite 160 San Francisco, CA, 94123, USA
 
Blank




No comments:

Post a Comment