Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fwd: Three (3) secrets to growing your email list


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Derek Halpern <news@socialtriggers.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Subject: 3 secrets to growing your email list
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hey,

If you want to start (and grow) an online business, you'll need an email list.

(And in my personal experience, the bigger my email list, the bigger my revenues).

The question is, "How do you grow that email list?"

Here are 3 things you need to know:

Secret #1: Use Proven Content "Archetypes" To Attract Readers

Have you ever seen one of those crazy headlines that sort of goes like this...

"Remember that cute kid from Sixth Sense? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!"

Or something else. Just like that.

Yes, they were formulaic.

Yes, people got tired of them.

But, they worked. And they worked well. That's why you kept seeing them... EVERYWHERE.

The problem was this:

There's a difference between an article that generates a lot of traffic... and an article that generates the RIGHT traffic.

You know, people who actually want to buy something from you.

And inside Blog that Converts 2.0 I'll share 7 proven content archetypes that help you do it.

(If feel like you're a bad writer, you'll love these. It makes putting together content easy).

Learn More About Blog That Converts 2.0



Secret #2: Stop Creating Endless Content - PROMOTE IT

People mistakenly believe they need to create an endless amount of content to build their email list.

Not anymore.

When I started Social Triggers, I grew my subscribers from scratch to 27,778 subscribers. The best part? I updated my blog just 2.5 times each month.

And that's because I followed this simple idea. Create less. Promote more.

Now, this doesn't mean you create "bad" content. It means you create a great piece of content, and then you promote the heck out of it. GET IT INTO THE HANDS OF PEOPLE!

Earlier this week I showed you a simple formula: What You Know + How It Helps + Who It Helps + Hand Deliver It.

And that's a start. But inside Blog that Converts 2.0, I'll give you the proven promotional strategies that I personally used to build my email list from scratch.

Try Blog that Converts 2.0



Secret #3: Follow A Proven System - And See What Happens

How long have you thought about building your email list?

By the sound of it, I'm betting it's been a while. Maybe a few months. Maybe longer. You know you need to do it but you keep putting it off until someday.

"I know what to do. I just need time to do it."

And I believe you. You likely do know a general idea about what you need to do...

...but look at it like this:

Let's say you want to go to the gym and get in shape. You know what a bench press is. You know what a treadmill is. You know about squats. You know all of the individual exercises that can help you get in shape.

But do you know how to put it all together into a comprehensive program?

Probably not.

Building an email list is the same way. You likely know the basics. You know the lingo. You know what you're supposed to do. But HOW do you put it into a system that helps you build your email list?

That's where Blog that Converts 2.0 comes in. It's an end-to-end system. You just need to try it out, see if it works, and if it does. Great. If not, we have a lenient 30 day guarantee (details on the page).

Look...

I know you know I opened enrollment for Blog that Converts 2.0. And I believe you are at least slightly interested.

So, my question to you is this:

What's stopping you from investing in growing your email list and audience? Reply to this email and let me know.

(But please do me a favor. Be specific. If it's something vague like, "I need an idea!" It's clear to me that you haven't read any of my previous emails. And I suggest you go back and read them. And then follow up again :-D).

2016 is coming to an end.

And I believe you've been a subscriber here at Social Triggers for at least a little while.

Did you grow your email list like you had hoped this year? Be honest with yourself. Did you?

If not, Blog that Converts 2.0 can set you up for a better 2017. So, I suggest you give it a shot.

Talk soon,

João


%
Derek Halpern

 



This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by news@socialtriggers.com

734 Franklin Ave, Suite 292 Garden City, NY 11530

Blank




No comments:

Post a Comment