Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fwd: Still struggling build your email list? Blog that Converts is now open...


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Derek Halpern <news@socialtriggers.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Subject: Still struggling build your email list? Blog that Converts is now open...
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hey,

Derek Halpern, just opened enrollment for Blog that Converts 2.0.

You can read all about how this online course can help you build your email list (and of course, your business too) right here.

But I also want to get real with you for a sec.

Derek Halpern, launched Social Triggers in March 2011, and...

1. I didn't have a product to sell

2. I didn't know what I wanted to focus on

3. I didn't have a specific "business plan"

And when I spent a few thousand dollars to start the business, I remember my then girlfriend saying, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

I remember telling her, "YES! This is going to work!"

Maybe I was overly optimistic, but I knew I had a strong strategy in place. I wanted to:

Step 1: Build An Audience
Step 2: Sell Them Stuff

And that's exactly what I did.

Take a look at this timeline of events:



When I started to generate revenue, people kept saying, "Wow, you came out of no where!"

After all, once I started selling something, I quickly became a multiple six figure business...

...but as you can see, it was all possible because I built my audience first. Then I sold stuff.

And that's one of the reasons why I built Blog that Converts 2.0.

You see, there are many people out there who offer to help you start - and grow - your business. And they often share advice they would never follow themselves.

Not me.

I wanted to pull back the curtain on how I build large email lists - and show you how you can do it too.

So, here's my promise:

Just join Blog that Converts 2.0, and I'll provide you with the step-by-step instructions that can help you: find an idea, attract your first 1,000 subscribers, and of course, how to turn these new subscribers into paying customers.

More specifically, here's what you'll get:

* The Full Blog that Converts 2.0 Course: This includes hours of HD video, downloadable worksheets, transcripts, and "what's working now" that can help you start - and grow - a blog that builds your business. You'll see how you can find a profitable idea, stand out from your competition, create content that converts, and of course: how to generate traffic and subscribers on demand.

* What's Working Now Bonus Material: Alongside each of the four core modules, there is supplemental bonus material that reveals "What's Working Now." These bonus videos, worksheets, and pdfs can help you make sense of some of the advanced strategies and tactics we reveal inside the core training. They will also provide you with the step-by-step instruction so you can learn how to replicate these tactics in your business.

* Behind the scenes case studies of successful online businesses: Straight up: sometimes the BEST way to learn how to do something is to see exactly what other people just like you did to start and grow their business. That's why we have hours of HD video where you'll see me and a case study subject breaking down how they built their business, from how they got started, to how they make money, to how they got their name and business "out in the world."

* Mini Insight Sessions: These bite-sized, sessions are designed to help you with specific problems that you may encounter when you start - and grow - your online business. Got a question like: "What should I do when I get some bad press?" You can peruse the library of "insight sessions," find your question, and see my answer. There are TONS of insights here, all broken down into bite-sized, chunks that are "grab and go."

And if you get stuck, you have NOTHING TO FEAR because you'll also get access to:

* The Private Blog that Converts "Community Mastermind": Building an online business can be lonely. Then, when you get stuck, you often feel like you have no one to turn to for advice or help. And that's why we put together a "community mastermind" of other Blog that Converts students - and graduates. Together, as a community, you can troubleshoot each other's questions and problems, get clarity on thorny issues, and all-in-all, you'll have access to a support network of other entrepreneurs just like you.

* Access to Blog that Converts 2.0 coaches: When you enroll in Blog that Converts 2.0, you get 90 days of email only access to our trained Blog that Converts 2.0 coaching support team. If you have a question about the training program, your business, or anything related to growth, you can contact our trained coaches by sending us an email - and they'll get a response to you as soon as possible.

The most valuable asset you can build is YOUR AUDIENCE. And Blog that Converts 2.0 can help you build it.

Click here to learn more about Blog that Converts 2.0

Talk soon,

João
TheM@6603I-Dr.com
Orl Fla 32819 USA

%
Derek Halpern

P.S. You might notice that this is Blog that Converts 2.0. Why? Here's the deal: after building successful businesses in a handful of industries (like entertainment, makeup, fashion), I put together a course showing people what I knew. And I called it Blog that Converts.

I first released this course back in 2012. And over the following 2.5 years, thousands of businesses owners joined.

However, the landscape changed. There were new cutting-edge, under-used strategies and tactics that we were using "behind closed doors," and I knew I wanted to build them into the Blog that Converts training.

So, the Social Triggers team and I tore apart the original version of Blog that Converts. We threw out everything that was dated, and built in the new techniques that can help you build an audience... and sell them stuff.

It took us about 7 months to rebuild it, and I'm proud to share it with you today for the first time ever.

Enrollment is now open (but it closes Friday).


This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by news@socialtriggers.com

734 Franklin Ave, Suite 292 Garden City, NY 11530

Blank




No comments:

Post a Comment