Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, October 28, 2016

((( HURRY ))) Turn 1.OO in to T.housands *** NOT a J.0KE ***LOL*** Get In N.ow_____

((( HURRY ))) Turn 1.OO in to T.housands *** NOT a J.0KE *** Get In N.ow_____

Hi,

Pre-Launch - Turn $1.OO into THOUSANDS

1OO,OOO are expected to join by
Christmas so s.ecure your p.osition
now for F.REE "before" they launch
in a few days time!

I thought this was a joke! Oh boy, was
I wrong -- This is MIND BLOWING!!

Take a GOOD look at this NEW p.rogram

It will appeal to the MASSES

EVERYONE including ALL the LEADERS
have joined

Grab a f.ree position right NOW

Pay your nominal fee of $1.OO on launch day

To join , you must be personally invited...

You will need my name and phone number
to reserve a position (see below)

Remember This - You WILL need it

John Silva in English or João Silva
Phone# 805 291 6470

and/or...
Just in case here's the ...
% Sponsor:
Full Name Angela Holmes
Phone # 07792 023363

Join at the link below:

http://my1dollarbusiness.webflow.io/

Reserve and lock-in your F.REE position NOW

Let me know when you have joined
(suggest: send an email to myself and Angela)

Many thanks

João (John) Silva
Contact me here ONLY ....
joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com

%

Angela Holmes

Contact me here ONLY ....
ultimateincomedaily@gmail.com

NOTE:

NO EXCUSES -- EVERYONE can afford
$1.OO - Help others become financially
f.ree - Tell EVERYONE you know now!!

=========================================

I Promote YOUR Link for YOU
You Get Paid - 100% Guaranteed...
http://tinyurl.com/jpvtkvw

TYP!CAL RESPONSE eMail...

Hello

Many thanks for letting me know

Please do what you can to bring in at least 2 people (more if you
can as you will make a lot more money) ... Everyone can afford
$1 so share with friends, family, everyone you know and ask them
to do the same and so on

Feel free to copy my ad but replace my name/phone # with yours
first

To stay updated ​go here:

Info Page:
http://my1dollarbusiness.webflow.io/#pre-enroll-here

Link to Promote:
You MUST Include Your Full Name and Contact Phone #
when sharing this link
http://my1dollarbusiness.webflow.io/

EMail Support:
my1dollarbusinessinfo@gmail.com

Joao

%

Angela

On 28 October 2016 at 16:49, João Silva wrote:

I have joined.... for sh!+z & g!ggl3$

-- Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM) "The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email





No comments:

Post a Comment