Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fwd: The One Thing Sr. Mentor and Life Coaches Agree on (There is Only One (1))


--
eMail for Posting by Promo-bot

Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ramit Sethi <ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Subject: The 1 thing Ramit and life coaches agree on (there is only 1)
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hi,

Is it wrong to say this?

If you post a bunch of inspirational quotes every day, your business is probably unprofitable
Sorry, life coaches

I don't know, am I wrong to think that if your favorite word is "chakra," I'm not sure you know anything about business?

But, there is one thing I agree on: Living a Rich Life is about so much more than just making more money.

It's about amazing relationships. It's about travel and new experiences. It's about having the freedom to do what you love, making an impact, and being energized every morning when you think about what's coming that day.

Now, let's be brutally honest for a second. You can't do that without a certain amount of money.

NO – you don't need to make half a million dollars every year. But if you're pulling in $20-50K, trying to pay back student loans, never going out, and wondering if you're ever going to be able to afford a getaway with your girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/kids, you're not living a Rich Life.

That's why we spend so much time talking about finding a dream job, creating a side hustle, and building an online business. Because I want you to check the money box and move on to the important stuff.

So, if you want to talk about energy-healing camps where you find your chakras and sing spiritual songs, you may not want to learn how to live a Rich Life from me.

HOWEVER – if you want to build an online business that continues helping people – and generating sales – while you sleep, I can help.

I know, because I've helped thousands of people and I've created 18+ successful products at IWT.

In yesterday's video, I hinted at a "dream playbook" for online business – a system that shows you step-by-step exactly what you need to do to create an online business that pays you to live the life you want.

This is the kind of playbook I would have given ANYTHING for when I was starting out.

You think when I decide to create a new product, I start from scratch? Hell no. I always follow the same steps to find a profitable idea, decide how much to charge, determine what kind of product would work best, etc.

Having this playbook means I always know exactly what to do next to grow my business.

Today, I want to take you behind the scenes of the online business playbook I created for you. It's based off the one I use myself, and is exactly what I wish someone would have given me 10 years ago – when I didn't know the first thing about online business.

I'll be opening this playbook – my Zero to Launch course – next week. But first, I want to share this sneak peek.

Check it out:

How to go from $1000 to a million

My thanks in advance for your time and attention.

João

%-Ramit

P.S. On Monday, at 9pm Eastern, I'll show you some of these playbook techniques live – free to you – in my "Ramit's Shark Tank" live event.

You'll discover how to find a profitable business idea – and some of the twists I use when looking for new products for my business.. If you want to see them in action, you have to register.

(You'll be automatically registered when you click the link, no need to enter any information. I'll send you reminders when the event gets closer.)

P.P.S. The playbook works. Here are some examples from a couple of students:

the process works...trust the system
 
just passed $10k in sales


This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com

2269 Chestnut St. Suite 160 San Francisco, CA, 94123, USA

Blank

PPS.
Make F$tCa$H within the next 30 mins... InstantComputerBiz.Com/FastCash
Fa$t Track Ca$h**Really Work$!***... get money in the next 30 mins... No Exp, No products / Services, NO SEO or Specialized Knowledge Needed!
fasttrackcash.trafficcenter.com/?id=32244



No comments:

Post a Comment