Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Fwd: Will you let me help Friend?



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Tue, May 29, 2018 at 4:04 PM
Subject: Will you let me help Friend?
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Hi Friend,

No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.

So true. And so well-said.

I wish I could take credit for that bit of wisdom, but that's actually a quote from Brian Tracy… a brilliant businessman, amazing author, and expert coach.

When I first started online, as I've already shared, I went through a lot of trial and error. I did A LOT of reading and tried A LOT of things.

Some of them worked, so I kept using them and refining them along the way.

Other things I tried were miserable failures that cost me untold amounts of time and money. Talk about learning things the hard way!

But as I started connecting with others who had been there before me, I adopted their strategies. I took their advice, enrolled in their courses… and things began to take off much faster for me.

I'd LOVE to tell you that I figured out everything on my own, but that's just not the case. That's not how it works… anywhere really.

Like Brian Tracy said…

We absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.

And when I embraced that concept, things really took off for me.

In my last email I told you about my course called 7 Key Steps to Blogging Mastery.

I designed the course to help you quickly get your online business up, running, and growing.

All the strategies I used to build my online business over the years are in there - tested and fine-tuned to be as effective as possible.

It's full of valuable videos, worksheets, exercises - everything you need to get your business off on the right foot.

Get all the details here

And, for the next couple days, you can get LIFETIME access to 7 Key Steps to Blogging Mastery for 50% off its normal price of $197.

Right. That's not a typo.

You can get lifetime access to the course for just $97. It's unheard of.

This is only available at this price for the next few days.

After that, you can still get in, but it will cost the full $197.

I've made the mistakes, learned the lessons, and successfully created a system that grew my blog into a global brand.

I've paid the price.

Let me teach you what REALLY works.

Join 7 Key Steps to Blogging Mastery now for just $97

Follow the link to get all the details on the course - including an outline of the 7 Key Steps!

But hurry.

The special price goes away in just a couple of days.

Cheers,


John

P.S. - "I do enjoy giving "P.S. Surprises!" I'm giving you special access to an in-depth webinar I did last month on creating traffic. There's a bunch of great information here on how to get more new visitors on your blog, so grab a pen and take some notes. Access the webinar here.





Jeff

Founder and CEO Jeffbullas.com

PP.S. - "I do enjoy giving "P.S. Surprises!" I'm giving you special access to an in-depth webinar I did last month on creating traffic. There's a bunch of great information here on how to get more new visitors on your blog, so grab a pen and take some notes. Access the webinar here.

 

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620

No comments:

Post a Comment