Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, June 2, 2018

Fwd: Here is your free gift as promised ...



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Bullas <jeff@jeffbullas.com>
Date: Sat, May 26, 2018 at 4:04 PM
Subject: Here is your free gift as promised, Friend ...
To: <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


Hi,

Yesterday I promised you that today I was going to send the first of three super informative blog posts that will help you get your blog off to a great start… and I'm going to deliver on that.

But first, I want to share something personal with you.

You might think that because today I run one of the largest and most well-known blogs in the world, that I've long since forgotten what it's like to be just starting out.

I promise you… I remember!

When I first started building my online business, I didn't have a clue where to begin or what to do. I had no traffic, no recognition, and ZERO credibility.

My offline business had just failed, so I was unemployed. I was hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, and on top of everything else, I was in the middle of a divorce.

Not a great place to be!

But success is often not achieved without pain.

And if there's one thing I DID have at that point in my life, it was pain. I had a lot of it.

But deep down, I've always believed that it's your attitude toward failure and pain that determines your future success.

So I did my best to pull myself together and I made a firm decision to take action.

I devoured a lot of great business books, started exercising, and surrounded myself with positive, successful people.

There were two books in particular that I loved so much that I read them over and over again...

  • The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss…
  • The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott…

The reason I loved these two books so much is that they motivated me and got me thinking about creating my own platform and business in a digital world.

They showed me the VITAL importance of content marketing in today's business environment.

So I committed, and I took the first steps.

At the start I was very confused.

I didn't know what SEO was, online marketing was a confusing cloud of mystery - and even the idea of a blog seemed like some strange techie thing I couldn't wrap my mind around.

But as the famous business management writer Tom Peters said, "If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

I began thinking about building another business… but this time online.

In our digital age, there are SO many options, so many HUGE opportunities online…

...and you can literally reach the entire world with one click.

So that's how I started.

I began building this business one little bit by bit… and along the way I learned a ton. Through trial and error, through study and hard work I've built an incredible business for which I am TRULY grateful.

And I'm here to tell you… YOU can do the very same thing.

I started from ABSOLUTE ZERO. And If I can build something significant online from where I started, so can you!

Creating an online business means learning to build a website, creating great content, publishing, marketing, and a lot more.

But don't let that intimidate you. I'm here to help.

Over the next several days, I'll be sending you some of my very best content which I've hand selected to help you along your online path - no matter where you are today.

Now that we're not strangers anymore, here's the first piece of content I've selected to help you get started.

You can read the first article here

You're going to LOVE this. It's about creating awesome content that will help you grow your online brand. And it all starts with quality content.

Go read it now, because there's more coming your way tomorrow...

Talk soon,

Jeff

Founder and CEO Jeffbullas.com

P.S. Ok, so I changed my mind...

Not only do I always like to underpromise and overdeliver, but I also get really excited when new, ambitious people come on board… so I'm going to go ahead and give you your second piece of hand selected content now. Who am I to hold you back if you're eager to dig in? :)

(See, it pays to read these messages from beginning to END!)

Read your second article here

Keep your eye on your inbox, because tomorrow I'm going to tell you the 4 steps to turning your passions into a business. I'll also deliver another super useful article to keep your progress rolling.

 

Unsubscribe

Jeffbullas.com Pty Ltd
PO Box 73
Lilyfield, New South Wales 2040
Australia
+61413662620


No comments:

Post a Comment