Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Fwd: Hi John, I hope you are having a Great Day!



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Janet Fuller <officeofjanet@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 5:32 PM
Subject: Hi Friend, I hope you are having a Great Day!
To: John Silva <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>

Hello,
I just sent you an email from me ...not my autoresponder 

with "Coop CrowdFunding" in the subject area

coming from Janet Fuller   ---     officeofjoao@gmail.com

Have you been getting my autoresponder emails?  


To be on the safe side .....I always like to keep in touch 
with my own email address...that way you know that I am 
a real person....ha...ha   ðŸ˜€

I would like to know more about you.

Can I call you sometime?
When would be the best time to call?

 Check this company out....register as a free position--let me answer
any questions that you may have.   would love to have you as a partner!!! 

Here is another webinar Page....you might like this!!!   Explains the program better.


My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.

Have a Great Day!! 

Your Partner In Abundant Success,

João

João Silva  w/ COOPCROWD.FUND
ELITE TEAM
https://411-4.coopcf.com          register  - activate-share




%%



%Janet Fuller  with TEAM ELITE
https://9114.coopcf.com          register  - activate-share




Cazenovia,  Wisconsin   53924

1-608-986-4515    Home Office


No comments:

Post a Comment