Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Fwd: you remind me of Oprah Winfrey, João (here's why...)


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amanda Goldman-Petri <amanda@marketlikeanerd.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 2:30 PM
Subject: you remind me of Oprah Winfrey, João (here's why...)
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hey there,

 

Prospects buy based on how they see you...

You can bet it's significantly easier for Oprah Winfrey to make a $100,000 sale than it is for Jane Doe.

 

YOUR REPUTATION MATTERS!

 

And it can be the difference between your prospects spending their money with you, or heading off to the "big guns" in your industry to invest with them instead…

 

IF YOU WANT TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT HAVING TO JUMP THROUGH HOOPS TO MAKE EVERY SALE...

 

It's time to be seen as AN INFLUENCER...AS AN AUTHORITY YOUR PROSPECTS CAN TRUST NO QUESTIONS ASKED...

 

That may scare you.

Some people don't like the spotlight.

Some are afraid of the attention.

Others don't feel like they deserve it.

Some people are more comfortable staying small.

 

And for others, even amidst the fear, THEY ARE STILL CRAVING TO PLAY BIGGER...

 

THE VERY IDEA THAT THEY COULD BE THE OPRAH WINFREY OF THEIR INDUSTRY IS BOTH TERRIFYING AND EXHILARATING AT THE SAME TIME...

 

And if that's you, then keep reading, because I have exactly what you need to push passed your fears, play on a bigger stage, and become the Oprah of your industry, who makes sales like it's no big thing, with no sleazy sales tactics or hard work necessary.

 

With what I'm about to teach you, YOUR PROSPECTS WILL BUY BECAUSE THEY LOOK UP TO YOU, THEY TRUST YOU, AND FEEL LIKE IT'S AN HONOR TO WORK WITH YOU...

 

This is what I call:

THE F.A.M.E. EFFECT

 

It's the best way to get prospects to flock to you, rave about you, and buy from you over and over again. How? Follow these 3 simple steps...

 

STEP 1: Show Everyone You Are Someone Worth Their Attention (Because, you are!)

 

Maybe you aren't THE Oprah Winfrey.

That's fine. Neither was Oprah when she first started.

She had to prove herself to others too.

 

So did I.

When I first started in my industry, no one knew me.

I didn't stand out.

 

I watched and watched as my competitors were the ones being talked about in Facebook Groups, featured in online magazines, getting the speaking gigs I wanted...

 

Until I decided to change that story.

I decided to play on a bigger stage.

I decided it was time for me to take the spotlight.

 

Now it's YOUR turn (more on this in a bit)...

 

STEP 2: Get The Industry Talking About You And Nothing And No One Else!

 

I (very intentionally!) built up so much hype around me, my business, and brand that the media was flocking to interview and feature me (ie. Fast Company, Forbes, The Huffington Post, etc)...

 

Podcasts in my industry were flocking to have me on as their guest and share me with their audience (ie. Entrepreneur on Fire)...

 

Influencers and Millionaires, people I really looked up to and admired, started flocking to collaborate with me (ie. Kimra Luna, Jenn Scalia, Chantelle Adams, Shade Adu, Stephanie Nikolich, Jill Stanton, and more)...

 

Suddenly it seemed to my industry that I was everywhere and everyone was talking about me.

 

The buzz was real....and it did me some real good too.

 

My community size DOUBLED.

Heck, at one point I had nearly 2000 members join my Facebook Group in 72 hours!

 

More on this in a sec, but first step 3...

 

STEP 3: Turn All Of That Buzz Into Cold, Hard Cash!

 

You have 3 options when it comes to leveraging the buzz around you to make more money...

  • Get your prospects to opt-in to something to join your mailing list, where you sell to them later.
  • Get your prospects to buy an entry-level no-brainer offer right now
  • Get your prospects on the phone and sell them into a high ticket item

I've done all 3 and they do all work. In fact, I made over HALF A MILLION purely by turning buzz into money in the bank.

 

$562,000 to be (mostly) exact.

 

For some, $562K is nothing (and to you, I remind you: this was EASY. How seamless is your revenue generation?).

 

For others, it's a lot...and to you, I want you to know: this is possible for you too.

 

All you have to do is follow these 3 steps.

And I can show you how to do that in your business, when you join the F.A.M.E. program today.

 

In the FAME program, you will receive...

  • 8 Trainings To Make You Stand Out, Get Everyone Talking About You, And Turn That Buzz Into Money In The Bank
  • Weekly Live Q&A Coaching Calls
  • Lifetime Access To The FAME Family's Facebook Group Community
  • Templates To Swipe To Use To Get The Media Dying To Interview And Feature You
  • A Huge Spreadsheet Full Of Media Outlets, Their Contact Information, and What They Are Looking For....Hours of Research Already Done For You!
  • A Copy of The Operating Procedures I Used With My Publicist To Delegate My Media Outreach
  • BONUS Access to my #PACK Program, about growing a Facebook Group community
  • BONUS Access to my Video Nerds Program, about creating authority content on video
  • BONUS Access to my Entrepreneur's Secret Lair, with 20+ other training

 

PLUS, when you join before midnight tomorrow (Sunday July 16th), you will also receive these Early Bird Bonuses:

 

1) Bonus 1: THE OFFER ENCYCLOPEDIA: I will give you templates and trainings on how to Sell and Fulfill every type of offer you can imagine... Private Coaching, Group Coaching, Intensives and Workshops, Masterminds, DIY Courses, Done For You Services, and more. You will never run out of things to sell!

 

(By the way, this is worth more than the entire course itself, and just for signing up with our Early Bird Special, you get it for free!) <<< I've had people sign up JUST for this!

 

2) Bonus 2: SIGNATURE TALK WORKSHOP: We'll come together to brainstorm your signature talks, so you know exactly what to present on stage, on interviews, and other visibility opportunities. Plus, we'll get very strategic about choosing the exact talking points that will lead viewers and listeners to buy!

 

3) Bonus 3: PASSIVE INCOME TRAINING: We will teach you how to create streams of predictable income with NO ongoing effort. You're already learning how to generate free traffic, so when you combine that with automated sales...that's a recipe for one heck of a chill-axed business! That's working smarter, if you ask me!

 

CLICK HERE to join F.A.M.E. For Our Early Bird Special Before These Bonuses Disappear For Good

 

João, what did you want for yourself when you started your business?

 

If you're like most of us, you had pretty big dreams, didn't you?

 

And between you and me,

It wasn't just about the money, was it?

 

You wanted a nice LIFE.

 

You didn't want to be pushing people to buy from you, feeling gross asking for a sale, and stressing over where your next client was coming from.

 

As much as we glorify hustle in this industry, my bet is most every entrepreneur would welcome an easier route.

 

Well, to tell you the truth, I opened the F.A.M.E. Program for that reason.

 

I hear from people like you every day who are frustrated…

And some of them are even starting to burn out on their businesses.

 

The F.A.M.E. Program can change all that, because when you know how to get people talking about you and turn that buzz into money in the bank, suddenly growing your business happens very seamlessly. 

 

(I literally don't even promote my Facebook Group anymore and it's at over 10,000 members!)

 

In F.A.M.E, we'll give you all the tools and strategies you need to prove to your industry you are worth talking about, so you can get them talking (and, most importantly, buying)!

 

So if you know you need to ramp up your F.A.M.E. game and experience The F.A.M.E. effect for yourself, you need to lock in your spot today!

 

[Yes! I Want in the F.A.M.E. Program now!]

 


Cheers,

 

  João


xoxo - AGP

 

P.S.: I changed up the page a bit to make it easier for you to get the idea without having to read through a lengthy boring sales page for hours, so if you've already went to go look at the program, go ahead and look again. I think you'll like what you see!



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
to unsubscribe, click here and say "Bye, Amanda!" or keep reading
 
Amanda Goldman-Petri 5207 5th Avenue Dr NW Bradenton, Florida 34209 United States (443) 377-1432

No comments:

Post a Comment