Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, September 1, 2017

Fwd: Doors are closing


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian Jenkins <support@jobhuntingsecrets.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 7:02 AM
Subject: Doors are closing
To: João Silva <joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com>


 
Hi,

Have you ever wondered why other job-hunters land jobs faster than you?

Let me share a story that explains why.


In my early 20's, I moved from Florida to Norway. (a crazy story for another day.)

 
Just after arriving I was invited to go cross-country skiing in the mountains with some friends.  Yippee!...or so I thought.

I got a crash course on the basics of skiing in the parking lot.


Minutes later we went skiing down the valley with fresh snow on the tracks (see pic above).  It was bliss.


As we climbed the hills, my Norwegian friends barely broke a sweat.  Yet I was soaked in sweat and panting like a dog.


On the downhills, I couldn't slow down without crashing into the snow banks. My friends thought I was hilarious!


They made skiing look effortless. Yet I was covered in sweat and snow from head to toe. Why was my ski experience so painful?


I didn't have the right technique.

I worked 5x harder than my friends who had been taught the proper way to ski.

Joining the Careeriser Masterclass is no different.


It's your opportunity to learn the best practices of job-hunting so you can land your next job fast.


**
The exclusive, limited-time training offer I presented on the webinar comes down tonight at midnight.**


Click here to watch the webinar now.

I look forward to helping you avoid the 'snow banks' and 'uphill's', so you can coast into your next job.


Thanks,


João



PS. Are you ready to get a better job than what you're finding on job boards?

Make sure to watch the FREE webinar, it's coming down in a few hours.

%%

%%
Ian




Sent to: joaoa.desilva2018@gmail.com

Unsubscribe

Jumpstarter AS, Oksehovedveien 53, 1365 Blommenholm, Norway

No comments:

Post a Comment