Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Fwd: 💰The 100k House Flipping Funnel Explained


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Bruce <chris@escapethenewbiezone.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 12:27 PM
Subject: 💰The 100k House Flipping Funnel Explained
To: João <joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com>


Hey,

Do you ever feel like you're over-complicating something that should be simple?

I mean you see other people closing deals and making money...so why does achieving that same success seem so ridiculously difficult? Yes, I know that feeling very, very well.

Until I discovered this...

Before I saw any real success in my real  ( estate ) business, I had a nasty habit of trying to "get fancy" with everything that I was doing. Jumpin' from one bright shiny object to another...

The problem was, the more "fancy"  and reinventing the wheel I tried to get to acquire deals, the poorer I became. But once I implemented this simple strategy added enthusiasm, andpersonal passion  ... it solved all my financial problems. And I'm positive it will do the same for you.

It starts here

You wouldn't believe that setting up a $100k wholesaling funnel could be this simple- I even felt like a fool for spending so much time over-complicating this. But no worries, I'm going to give you everything you need here.

Get yours here

Talk soon,



João


%%Chris

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Internet Landlord LLC, 3825 S Lake Dr, Tampa, FL 33614


No comments:

Post a Comment