Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Fwd: Have you told your story yet?


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Josh Turner <josh@linkedselling.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Subject: Have you told your story yet?
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


Hey,

Want to share a quick thought with you…

I've realized that I'm drawn to doing business with people that I relate to on some level. And I think the same is true with the people who like to do business with me.

So I thought I'd share this training from Ted McGrath. It's for business owners that need a framework for how to communicate your message in a way that attracts your dream clients.

It makes sense. When you know someone's story, you're more likely to trust them.

The key is communicating your story well. Ted McGrath is one of those people.

I've been working with Ted for nearly 3 years. Back in the day, I didn't see the value of telling "my story" because I was an introverted finance guy, and I thought that sharing about my journey would somehow be "unprofessional."

A couple years back, I started being more open with my story and working it into my marketing in many ways. I attribute a lot of this to our rapid growth (Inc. 500 two years in a row).

I've also learned that there is a right (and a wrong) way to do it. And while I've learned a thing or two…...this is Ted's core focus and what he does every day.

He's created a blueprint called, Message to Millions, that teaches how to effectively communicate your story.

I encourage you to take a minute to check it out.

If you want hockey stick growth, this is a key ingredient.

Thanks,


John


%%



%%Josh

Josh Turner
WSJ Best-Selling Author
Founder & CEO, LinkedSelling
#252 on the Inc. 5000


No comments:

Post a Comment