Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Fwd: It was all a dream 🙇


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Bruce <chris@escapethenewbiezone.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 9:15 AM
Subject: It was all a dream 🙇
To: João <joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com>


Happy Wednesday, 

My famous quote I live by...

"Don't live to dream, live your dream" -

Some people quote other people, I quote myself. It's less research.

I have a question for you.

What if I told you there was a way you could flip a house in Houston (or any city) while living in Michigan (or anywhere in the world) while spending most of your time vacationing in places where the ocean is crystal blue, and the drinks are extra cold with the little fruit hanging off the side of the cup.... all from your cell phone or laptop?

I'm talking "New Rich" 4 hour work week style.

Would you believe me?

Yes, I would believe you.

NO, you can't do that you idiot

If you're smart you're not reading this sentence right now because you already clicked one of those links. I'm sorry if you're reading this it's too late. It's ok, don't feel bad. Not everyone can be fast and amazing. I won't tell anyone you're reading this.

But seriously, I want to share with you how a guy living in New Zealand flipped a house in South Florida all from his computer, and never met the seller, the buyer, or stepped foot in the house.

Click here to see how

My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.


João S



%%

Chris B


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Internet Landlord LLC, 3825 S Lake Dr, Tampa, FL 33614


No comments:

Post a Comment