Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Fwd: I’m Keeping My Promise...


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr.Opulent (A1 Revenue) <mropulent@a1revenue.com>
Date: Mon, May 23, 2016 at 9:02 AM
Subject: I'm Keeping My Promise...
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


 
Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
 
Company Logo
 
 
 
 
Hey ,
 

I promised yesterday that I would send you one of our three most popular blog posts

...but before I do that I wanted to introduce myself.

That's a picture of me in my pool outside my condo in Florida!

 



"Feel blessed to be able to wake up and live like this everyday

...where I can come out of my condo, jump in the jacuzzi and spend time visualising my dreams and my goals for the future... .


.. Rather than having to rush to a dead end 9 to 5 in the morning, working at a job that leaves me drained at the end of the day, and never having enough time or money to do what I truly love! 

Remember - you only ever get ONE life! 

Don't spend it building someone else's dream rather than yours!

Ok, now that we're not strangers anymore...check this out:

This is the blog post I promised to send you: 



5 Step Blueprint For Easily Creating Profitable Mobile Campaigns

Link: http://mropulent.com/5-step-blueprint-for-easily-creating-profitable-mobile-campaigns/

You're gonna love it!

It's about how to run profitable mobile campaigns and monetize it with affiliate offers!

Go read it now, because there's more coming your way tomorrow...

Talk soon,

Mr Opulent


P.S. Ok, so I changed my mind...

Since I like to always under-promise and over-deliver, I'm going to go ahead and give you your second gift today instead of having to wait until tomorrow.

(See, it pays to read these messages from beginning to END.) :)

Click here for access to the second blog post



The Only 3 Metrics You Need To Focus On To Scale To 6 FIGURE Months:

Blog Post Link: http://mropulent.com/the-only-3-metrics-you-need-to-focus-on-to-scale-to-6-figure-months/




Tomorrow your third gift will hit your inbox, so keep an eye out for this subject line: Gift #3… as promised



João Silva,

IT & eBiz Consultant

 
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
A1 Revenue 1160 Island Shore Lane Apt 300 Heathrow, Florida 32746 United States (424) 253-0646

No comments:

Post a Comment