Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Finally, I made Fried Chicken...;-) ;-) ;-)


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ramit Sethi <ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 11:40 AM
Subject: Finally, I made a fried chicken, right
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


You remember my egg for breakfast story pictured, below and in tumbnail and a brisket sammich for lunch articles and now a fried chicken for dinner article... how I didn't care if people made fun of my scrambled eggs, or brisket sammich... well the same goes for my Sunday supper, don't make fun of how I say it either... just kidding ;-) ;-) ;-)

http://instantcmptrbiz.blogspot.com/2016/11/fwd-finally-i-cooked-eggs-right.html and http://instantcmptrbiz.blogspot.com/2017/03/finally-i-made-brisket-sammich.html, respectively.

Well, I finally did it, again




What prompted me to make Fried Chicken, you might ask. Well I got up let the other day a Sunday and walked to a i360 and the Eye of Orlando nearby and had ordered a Chicken Fingers or Tenders, Chicken Rondoles dinner and planned to washed it down with a glass of Coca Cola. Am not so sure about these things... I mean chickens have no "fingers," so pardon me I don't get it... and "Rondoles," is that the last part of the chicken to cross the fence as it flies over?

After I was done ordering and got my coke, I went to the restroom while the meal was being prepared from the communal kitchen, by one od the Chinese Chefs that works for the three store fronts at their food court: NY Style Pizza ( what makes it NY style, nobody knows ), Mexican & Chinese Food counters. When I came out of the Men's Room, I was being watched by a phalanx of security personnel. Why? I wasn't sure and I didn't ask the young man who appears to be chief. I just went about my business, like nothing happened.

I have been visiting this place on a regular basis and charging my phones, tablets and either played video games, or worked on my blogs. I couldn't help it, I live in a hotel across the street or in the same complex, so I come here for breakfast, lunch & dinner and there is always something going on here in the weekends: Brazilian Soccer, UCF Ball Teams & Local HS Team Pep Rallies, Latin & Mediterranean Festivals etc... I gathered this is again, based on profiling, I was wearing a Winner Rolex 24 At Daytona, circa 1992 Oyster Perpetual Chronograph watch, worth ~$20K, a comfortably lovely pair of Desert Camo - Classic Issue BDU Cargo shorts, a a tan Hawaiian print shirt by Summa and brand new Addidas slippers. I'm guessing I'm looking like a local, by all accounts and perhaps a vagrant, if you're not looking carefully. I remembered that earlier upon crossing the "security gates," for it's like a quasi, airport now, at "Orlando Eye" and greeted the guards who eyed me, after walking through the complex to the main building, I noticed no metal detectors and apparently I was let into main building with attractions, unceremoniously. Attractions are: Orlando Sea Life Aquarium and Madame Tussad's Wax Museum, from London UK.

I said, "Hi".

They as busy as they were or seemed to be, didn't respond, right away, just looked at their collective watches. One said "Hi!" "How are you, Sir?" "Isn't it a great day in the Republic." I had noticed through the corner of mine eye, that a Sr Member of the Security Staff was screening people prior to boarding the 400' Ferris Wheel, "The Orlando Eye," he must be the boss man, I surmised. he would screen bags with a stick manually, odd I though. No metal detectors, as would be expected in a $250M facility. as an aside others are being built as we speak in several cities, New York NY's will have the tallest, LA, CA will have uplift, the HMS Queen Mary Complex etc... But I digress, I met him earlier when I "lost" my Tablets and he apparently was "Lost & Found." He upon my inquiry, said that, "One of my officers, found it and would return with it shortly." A ruse, it would seem to be used to get your ID which, I presented to the guard prior to getting my Tablets back and at it was photographed via a smart phone and a report compiled. I waited while the officer, who found it returned it to me, it took a while I was told she had something to tend to outside. An hour went by and she approached I was asked what color it was. And I said one is black and the other is white, a LG Gpad & Samsung Galaxy Tab, respectively and they're in a black leather case me and said that she has missed place her keys and will be gone again momentarily. I did finally get my Tablets. I'm NOT altogether clear how it became missing items at that point, except that it would appear that it may have been spirited away by some one. I recall as one walks into the complex there are the usual signs.... signs that say "NO FUN ALLOWED," i.e.: no pets, no skateboards, no roller blades, no hoverboards etc.... and ....

"NO LOITERING... Loitering will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." I assume this was the root cause of my visit by the phalanx of burly, surly gentlemen. The security guard a surly, burly black woman, approached and "I and handed him my International Drivers License, which is predicated on my California ID in order to retrieve my tablets, worth about $1600. She took my ID and walked away muttering into his walkie-talkie, mike, as security do, in privacy.

Reminds me, again of my visit to Indonesia whereupon, a cop did the same and demanded 500, for me to get my ID back wherein I said, "It's ok, keep it"... to myself I muttered under my breath ..."it's an international license, I can get for 50, later"... I then said nevermind I'll leave, I know when and where I'm not wanted I muttered, under my breath, again, no problema, Sir. Now I've been going to that Eye of Orlando and i-360 and frequented it's shops, restaurants & bars for some 2 years on an off, now - ever since it got built not to mention the original in London UK. There were times I'd go everyday for weeks and months straight. just to hangout, and never had a problem...

Some people, give 'em a little job and they think they own the place. I'm guessing someone took um bridge to the fact I managed to hangout at the Eye for quite some time. Apparently Rest and Relaxation is NOT allowed on premises. I'll have to find a new hangout, perhaps something more inspiring rather than fun. Like say Disney Springs or just the road ...Pointe Orlando, the Outlet or Florida Malls.

Can I see you ID, what are plans for the day... the ID got passed around and eventually returned to me. Incidentally, I never got my fried chix dinner, hence my reason for visiting a local Popeye's Fried Chicken and getting the a three piece spicy dinner: two wings and a leg, a local grocery to get the fixings and a Panera to get the Artisan bread or dinner rolls, as it were. At popeyes, my order was wrong I got a standard three piece, thighs and legs and asked ...that it be changed to what I ordered, whereupon I was told, "Well you didn't tell me, you didn't want me to ask questions? and so forth" I told her at least three time I wanted two (2) wings and a leg ....and after awhile I said, "I don't care what you call it I want 2 wings and a leg." Apparently there's no key for that, so she was confused as to how to order... there's a way I told her... it's called, "ala carte."...

What's wrong with these people?

What is this world coming to?

This might be my greatest accomplishment of 2017

Sometimes I think the world and by association, the internet makes us feel bad about ourselves. If you're not "hustling" and doing yoga and scaling a bazillion-dollar business, it feels like you're not good enough.

But I think wins come in all sizes — big wins and small.

I feel good about my eggs, brisket sammich and chicken dinner. It took me over a year to get good. I don't really care how many people made fun of me for those eggs or brisket sammiches (trust me, I know how horrible they look). So, what's for dinner?, "Reservations!" "Have you heard about the new restaurant named Karma? There’s no menu, but you get what you deserve." "Have you heard about the mathematician who’s scared of negative numbers? He'll stop at nothing to avoid them." "I never believed my Dad was stealing from his job as a road worker. However, at home, all the signs were there." "I went to the bank yesterday and asked the banker to check my balance, so she pushed me!" "What’s the best thing about Switzerland? I'm not sure, but the flag is a big plus." IN Florida they say, "When you get cold, stand in the corner of a room for a while. They're usually around 90 degrees." "A man walked into a bar with jumper cables draped around his neck. The bartender said he could stay, but he couldn't try to start anything." "I invented a new word! Plagiarism!" A shorter joke is, "I can't stomach tripe." Okay ok enough one liners already... I'm NOT getting any younger... "Death and Taxes are inevitable.".... "Death is hereditary." Bada, Bing, Butta, Bing, Boom... (cymbal crash!"

Albeit, I'm a little slower than other people at learning to cook, but I'm happy that I kept going and figured out how to make a brisket sammich, Tricked-out Rammen Noodles and Fried Chicken by the way it cost less than what I ordered at Chicken NOW.

Success came in the form of patience disguised as a brisket sammich.

I think about the business decisions I make now, the big ones. I never could have imagined making them years ago. And in truth, I wouldn't have been able to make them — I wasn't ready then. But it took baby steps to make them, to get to the level where I earned the right to make bigger decisions.

What are you proud of? It doesn't have to be making a million dollars.

Is it spending time with your family last weekend? Or welcoming a friend who needed a place to stay? Or working hard on your business over the weekend?

Let me know in a comment here. I'm curious.


My thanks in advance for your time, attention and consideration.

Cheers,

João

eBizCard(FREE!)


See the offer INLINE below .Or. .... Click Green "Details" Box, below and well help you get your first client before June 2017...


%%%

-Ramit

%%%

P.S. Success comes in lots of forms. For me, it was an egg, a brisket sammich and rammen noodles for breakfast and lunch or Brunch, as it were. I want to show you how to break down the big ideas of success into smaller ones you can achieve now. On Thursday, I'm going to show you how to take big dreams — like a vacation in Paris/Thailand/Las Vegas — and break them down. Stay tuned.

Our last live event of 2016
This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by ramit@iwillteachyoutoberich.com

2269 Chestnut St. Suite 160 San Francisco, CA, 94123, USA
Blank
Checkout INSIDER BONUS after you signin/up free http://instantcmptrbiz.blogspot.com/2017/04/welcome-iwillteachyoutoberichcom.html

Just One Break for a station ID

Hey,

I just blogged Kyle Goes Live. Oops. Um. Ah. on Nov 30, 2016 (7:14 pm). To check out this blog, go to the following link:

https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/kyle/blog/kyle-goes-live-oops-um-ah

I hope you enjoy my latest post by Joao and feel free to chime in with a comment. :)

Cheers,

João

%% Kyle WealthyAffiliate.com co-founder To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/manage/abc123m7fvWlaY52XR

"Never a moment goes by when there aren't angels here, working their little hearts out for you. For sure!" -- Mike Dooley

Question(s)? Concern(s)? That can't wait. Click Here Anytime WorldprofitFREEassociates.com/t13.cfm?id=32244 Say,"HELLO!," to the Sr. Mentor Monitor on Duty 24/7, 365 days 05:48:46 .or. If, you're a member click here anytime Worldprofit.com/members. See money being made before your very eyes, these folks will make and close sales for you, day in, day out... so if you're lousy at sales not to worry... we'll do it for you....

John Silva is the Owner of http://InstantComputerBiz.com. Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter. Check out CashBlurbs -> http://www.cashblurbs.com/joinnow.php?hop=ajmoney. Get Fast Cash in the next 10 mins... http://InstantComputerBiz.com/FastCash

Get 80 OPTINS a week, 560 permission based eMail Optins per week? ~2,408 per month ~28,896 per year? for less than the cost of a Hawaiian Pizza.... refer a friend and double it eac. time.... http://www.boostmyonlinebiz.com/?rid=silvajoaoa Optins from: Google (AOL & Yahoo) AdWords, YouTube, Faceboo,k Traffic Exchanges/Rotators MSN/Bing, Safelists Solo & Banner ads... http://www.boostmyonlinebiz.com/?rid=silvajoaoa

This link generate about $2K in one week, try it you'll like it, promise... http://www.cashquest.com/superbonus/?ID=32244&CBid=329

Francis Cassady ·
Owner at Self-Employed, has a side note for you

One relevant piece to your article is the LLC. This type of business organization can organize your business assets ,give you separation between your personal assets and your business assets. Basically, a legal insurance plan,relatively simple to form, as you write to your State Goverment and get the legal papers,install your business name and relevant info,pay a relatively small fee and your good to go. I don't want to over-simplify, but it is relatively easy to form a LLC. Anyway, just a thought as good article are provocative. Thanks teammate.

%%

Sponsors:
Italia or Linda Elze is the Owner of http://CyberWealthZone.com. Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter. Check out CashBlurbs -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=xw8hsQLd
Keywords: internet marketing, affiliate marketing, sales, online sales, business, online business, make money online, work from home, seo, blogging,







No comments:

Post a Comment