Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Fwd: How I (really) Started my Consulting.biz

Like My pages and find out why I have more than 9,000 likes, friends, followers & fans....



--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Rogenmoser <dave@themarketresults.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 9:57 AM
Subject: how I (really) started my consulting biz
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


 
Happy Thursday!

For whatever reason, it's below freezing in Annapolis right now. Bummer.

But my life is still way better than it was a couple years back when I was just getting started.

2 years ago, I was struggling as an entrepreneur trying to build software products.

I ran out of cash, and needed to make something work.

That's when I started consulting, and after 11 months of hard work, my business was already making $25,000/mo.

That was life changing money for me.

If you'd like to learn exactly how I started from scratch and built that business...

Then pay close attention to this.

As a special bonus for joining the Entrepreneur Alliance today, I'm adding in FREE access to my "6K Success Consulting Course"

In it, you will learn our step-by-step process marketing consulting retainers to business owners and building a $6,000/mo business.

I'm giving it away right now to members of the Entrepreneur Alliance.

Get the full scoop

Over 350 people paid $997+ for 6K Success, and now you get it for FREE.

Fair Warning: Because this is such a big deal, I'm not going to keep it up forever.

So don't wait, join the Entrepreneur Alliance today and let's get to work.

Happy Thursday :-)

João &
JoAn





 
PS. Get full access to my 6K Success Training Today for FREE when you join the Alliance
join the Entrepreneur Alliance today for $1, ONLY

Click here to join the Entrepreneur Alliance for only $1

 
Dave Rogenmoser

Entrepreneur Alliance Founder
 

 



























Market Results, 29 Maryland Ave., Annapolis, MD 21401, United States



No comments:

Post a Comment