Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, March 10, 2017

Fwd: Seventeen (17) Unsolicited & Unedited Reasons Why They Joined Sev7en Figures Courses...


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Derek Halpern <news@socialtriggers.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 5:27 PM
Subject: 17 unedited reasons why they joined Seven Figure Courses
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com


Hey,

I showed you why I believe you should join Seven Figure Courses, but you might be curious: "Why did other people join?"

I already showed you three remarkable case studies. But those are case studies. These are are UNEDITED responses from other people who joined (typos and all).

Some people want to help other people get healthy...



Other people have skills like with a Clarinet, Eating Paleo, And helping people get confident...



And some people have skills in the real world - like with Yoga, or Recruiting - and they're going online too...



I shared that regular people are creating courses about things as far ranging as dog training... powerpoint training... photography training... nutrition... and some of them are doing real well...

GO 4 IT, HERE -n- NOW!

(I go over it here, now -n- later!)

And now I love seeing all of these new people who are finally taking the leap... and pursuing something they're passionate about... and finally committing to starting (and growing) an online business that sells online courses.

I could droll on and on about how I believe this business can change your life. But for now, I'd rather you continue seeing more reasons why other people just like you joined.

Here more examples:

"I've been "live" training and building courses for 18 years, but I want to make sure being online that I get the format and structure correct, I want a mentor rather then learn from mistakes that I can't afford to make. The taking of the subject breaking it down AND scripting I struggle on the scripting."

"I've wanted to create an information course for a while. I believe I have the skills and knowledge in web dev to contribute real value to customers. I've just been so busy with my current business that I haven't had time to learn anything about it- so this course felt like the perfect option."

"As flaky as it sounds your course spoke to me. I've tried blogging, affiliate marketing to make a secondary income and quite frankly I've not had enough to say and marketing things I did not believe in did not work either. I love sharing knowledge, I have a background in adult education so I think this will be a good fit. I'm excited to learn the who, what, and whys of this industry."

"I took [another course from Derek] last year, and within a couple weeks after taking the course I made back my course price plus more when I used what I learned in the course to earn $12,000... I've continued to use the PDFs and course content over and over through out the year. That experience told me I learn well from Derek's courses, and that if I apply what he teaches this is a safe bet. Actually, not a bet, but rather a smart investment."

Earn more while you learn more and build empires online!


Learn More: How Seven Figure Courses Can Help You Start (and Grow) An Online Business That Sells Online Courses

"Looking for a structure and process that is the best and most effective way to create online courses from scratch. Very excited to learn about how to come up with topics and courses that will be the most valuable to my audience and also the most profitable."

"I enrolled because I know Derek provides quality information in a unique way (he's not afraid to go against the current). I am most excited to learn how much content/what content I should include in my course. Every time I sit down to brainstorm my course idea I get overwhelmed and then just put it off. So I think I need some guidance in this area!! Oh, and as a quick side note, I first decided to start my blog/biz over a year ago after watching Derek on Creative Live with Lewis Howes. His enthusiasm was contagious and I became motivated to start. So I know I'll feel that way after watching this too."

"I've been sitting on this idea of teaching tennis online and never made a move. I've decided to go all in, as per your recommendation, and am excited to learn how I can turn my ideas in to money that I can use for my future. I'm inexperienced with all of this, so really any information is fun and exciting for me. I think the module on creating an e-mail list is the most interesting for me at this point though."

"I want to sell like Derek Halpern and change people's lives by helping them love who they are. I want to learn how to angle my knowledge to give people what they want while helping them. I want to learn to make my products irresistable and life-changing while earning six figures or more."

"My husband and I were very excited with the growth we experienced in our business last year, but now we are ready to stop trading so much of our time for money. A course is the obvious next step, both for our clients who can't afford our marketing services on a monthly basis, and also for us to regain a bit of freedom. While we have a good grasp on running an online business (we have an award-winning travel blog and online marketing business for travel + tourism brands), we have no idea where to start when it comes to creating a course that will actually sell. We've seen many other entrepreneurs create courses that totally flunk, so before we dive into anything, we want to take the time to set ourselves up for success. So I guess most excited to pursue this next chapter and learn a completely new skill we will be able to implement in multiple ways."

"It has been a long term goal of mine to offer online courses. My regular business (a martial arts studio) is finally hitting a smooth and marginally profitable stride. I want to develop additional revenue streams now and expand my sphere of influence."

Will you take the leap just like they did?

See The Se7ven Figures Course!

Take the Leap Forward, NOW!


See What Seven Figure Courses Can Do For You

Remember: enrollment is now open but it closes tomorrow.

Talk soon,

João


P.S. And remember, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reply to this email.

%%


%%
Derek Halpern

 



This email was sent to joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com by news@socialtriggers.com

734 Franklin Ave, Suite 292 Garden City, NY 11530

Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment