Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Fwd: Celebrate St. Patricks day AGAIN with me today.......my permission inside


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jon Tarr <support@trailblazer.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 10:03 AM
Subject: Celebrate St. Patricks day AGAIN with me today.......my permission inside
To: joaoa.desilva2016@gmail.com



Let's celebrate St. Patricks today AGAIN...


Hey, it's Jon,


I hope that you are having a great day.

I LOVE me some St. Patricks day, and most

other people do too.


Everyone I talked to yesterday was "celebrating"

this wonderful tradition with a drink and close friends.


Let's do it again today, shall we??


Here is my rational. I'm an entreprenuer so I can

do what I want, WHEN I want. :)

I go to the beach on Tuesdays.....

I have date night with my wife on Thursday afternoons....


I DO NOT HAVE to conform with what other people want

me to do. I have FREEDOM!


Let's through in the fact that I am working with Caleb O'Dowd

on his new training and he is like 100% Irish.


No way around this......it's legit to celebrate AGAIN today.


And YOU can celebrate with us.


Join Caleb's Training here and celebrate "Double St. Patty's Day"

with us.


After all, you're an entreprenuer now.


It's your rules...


If you missed Caleb's training let me give you the cliff notes real quick.


In this workshop, Caleb shows you his simple 5-step blueprint to go from zero to six figures per month in the health supplement niche… on a shoestring budget…


… without Google, Facebook, Amazon, YouTube, social media, affiliate marketing, VSL's, squeeze pages, text ads, banner ads, email marketing, product launches, complicated sales funnels…


… without employees, programmers, renting an office, or manufacturing your own products…


… and running it as a real lifestyle business, working from anywhere in the world, only a few hours a week. This is a system that allows you to have a true lifestyle business.


This is the simplest business model of its kind.


And you know that I love simple.


I now officially give you permission to grab a drink and

enjoy Caleb's presentation AND St. Patty's day again :)

Talk soon,

Jon


P.S. I especially love the testimonial from Jesse, a 27-year-old kid who's hit the 100k a month mark in his business with Caleb's system, working only a few hours a week.

P.P.S. Caleb says the doors are closing on the Supplement Business Launch Formula tomorrow at midnight. There is no "false scarcity" going on. I recommend you watch this and enroll now before you don't get another chance.

P.S.S.S. - :) Don't forget about my look over my shoulder bonus. You will join MY Facebook group and work with me as I implement the exact system with you.




Unsubscribe

5K Media 180 Taylor Creek Rd Gardnerville, Nevada 89460 United States support@trailblazermarketingllc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment