Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, October 16, 2017

Fwd: Your debit card transaction has been declined


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author


    

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: elijah baker <elijahbaker@40to80club.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Subject: Your debit card transaction has been declined
To: joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com


Hey 


Your debit card transaction has been declined

Don't You just hate it when you're in the line
about to check out at the mall or the grocery store.


And you find out that you have no more money on your card. 
Well, Your not the only one. This use to happen to me all the time.


This was very Embarrassing 



But ever since I joined MCA, I never had to worry about that anymore.
Honestly, I don't even check the prices anymore.

I want you to be able to spend money without Fear. 
This is what I told myself when I first Joined MCA, I was down to my last $92


and I said "I'm already BROKE, What's the worst thing that can happen"
I might as well take the leap of faith. 


See if you're afraid to invest, You will continue to stay at the bottom. 


Abundant Success is the only option...

Cheers,



João

P.S Sign up under Tanya Francis I will send you the training


%%Success is the only option 
%%Elijah Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment