Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Mr. Opulent-My A-1 Rev Story..."What Will Always Sell?

http://mropulent.com/6figcpaworkshop?ad=FB-JayStoryVideoAd

Like My pages and find out why I have more than 9,000 likes, friends, followers & fans....


Mr. Opulent-My A-1 Rev Story..."What Will Always Sell?"


In the unlikely event it doesn't load the presentation video link & story is here:
https://www.facebook.com/1284140318324261/videos/1381965721875053/?hc_ref=OTHER&pnref=story

MrOpulent

How Did A 23 Year Old Broke, Bummed Out University Dropout, Start His Own Digital Advertising Business From The Four Minute Walls Of His Girlfriends Guest Room... ... And In In Just 18 Months, Go From...


6 fig with cpa

null

...

How Did A 23 Year Old Broke, Bummed Out University Dropout, Start His Own Digital Advertising Business From The Four Minute Walls Of His Girlfriends Guest Room…

… And In In Just 18 Months, Go From Being Homeless With Less Than $100 To His Name…

…To Moving Into A Two Floor Penthouse In The Heart Of Canary Wharf London, Opened Up An Office Minutes Away & Built A 7 Figure Per Year Digital Marketing Business? At first glance this may seem like one of those generic success stories, broke student makes 7 figures online….
But this is not a story, this is my life, my journey, and I’m ready to share it with you.

Just 2 Years Ago, I Was Living And Working Out Of My Girlfriend’s Guest Room, Trying To Start My Own Advertising Business With Just $100 To My Name. I’d wake up at 3am each morning just so I could call cold leads in different time zone...
…Borrowed money from friends just so I could buy a train ticket to meet potential clients who 95% of the time didn’t even bother showing up…

…Attended online marketing events, seminars, works shops, you name it... just so I could attempt to network with the big gurus… those who I aspired to be, but not to my surprise that didn’t work either. After so many months of trying my absolute hardest and not seeing progress I began to feel humiliated, discouraged and to top it all off I was buried in over $14,000 worth of debt. I had barely a penny in my bank account; my mother had kicked me out of my childhood home, because “I had nothing to show for all the goals I was vocalising”.

I did everything in my power to mold my vision into a reality, I read all the “right” books; Think And Grow Rich, Rich Dad Poor Dad, How To 10x Your Business & Signed up to all the “right” websites… …. Yet still nothing seemed to work. And that’s when it hit me!

Whilst I was in my girlfriend’s kitchen, thinking on how I can grow my business online, a thought came to me… “Instead of chasing after people and thier businesses, what if there was a way to make them come to me?” I finally understood that this was the only way for me to scale my business, so I went straight back to the drawing board

This was the moment I realised that in actual fact I hadn’t done everything in my power to mold my vision into my reality…. …Throughout the weeks and months after revisiting the drawing board, I had sleepless nights; I didn’t eat, socialize or leave my laptop for a second. I was focused on establishing how I could attract clients to my business without having to chase them. Then one night….I finally found the formula!

Once I discovered this formula I knuckled down and began implementing this new strategy that would enable me to attract high value customers! At a time when I was losing hope, it truly felt like magic! Within days I went from 1 customer to 10 customers, I had campaigns bringing me in 10’s of customers a day using paid mobile traffic….

…And before I knew I had so many customers coming in from my different paid traffic campaigns that I actually had to stop running some campaigns, purely so I could catch up with myself. - Sounds like the best problem ever right! From July 2015, I went from generating 5 figures a month to over 7 figures by July 2016. It honestly was unreal.

I moved out of my girlfriend’s guest room and booked a flight to Florida, and got myself a condo in Orlando. I went from living in a matchbox single room to a 3-bedroom state of the art condo. Whilst I was in Florida, everyday was a new adventure…I shared my experience with new people, explored my surroundings and quite simply lived the lifestyle I had once dreamed about…

That’s when people really started to notice. Once people heard about the results I was achieving and the numbers I was hitting consistently month to month, my story spread like wildfire! It wasn’t long till people started reaching out to me via email, Facebook and even on my personal mobile number. All of the people reaching out seeked guidance on how to start their very own digital marketing business and create clients for themselves on autopilot.

Initially my reaction was to say “No” – Just for the fact that I didn’t believe I knew how to actually teach other people what I was doing… …And to be honest I considered myself unique so I didn’t think anyone else could emulate my work and success. However, there was ONE particular guy who just wouldn’t quit until he got in contact with me… …Some how he got access to my mobile number and would not stop calling, to the point where I had to block his number…did that stop him? No! He would email me, message me on Facebook, and would literally say he was keen to learn my strategy and was willing to pay to acquire my knowledge.

After all the constant calls and messages, and a little encouragement from my girlfriend who thought it would be an amazing idea to share my knowledge even if it meant I had to give in… …I decided to share my knowledge with this ONE person due to his persistence ad determination. We eventually spoke, concluded a deal and went straight into action the following day. I honestly didn’t think he would be able to do it but on my part I could say “at least I tried”. We spoke on Skype a few days a week and I taught him my strategy and process from beginning to end.

Literally within 6 weeks, to my surprise…this client had his first 5 figure profitable campaign! I was amazed out how quickly he began to see results and achieve 5 figures within such a short space of time…. which essentially was all due to my teaching and his willingness to learn. This guy has no prior knowledge or experience with digital advertising, however within just 6 weeks was able to generate his first 5-figure campaign. After seeing the results this client produced, It got me thinking…

If my first learner is able to emulate my success why can’t I teach other keen learners to do the exact same thing. So I decided to work with a few select people to see if this could work, within days people were creating campaigns and generating clients in just DAYS! My business reached a scale I far from anticipated…left overwhelmed with eager clients, I had to build a team of account managers to help facilitate the abundance of clients I had accumulated.

Fast forward to today, one of my clients in just 12 weeks generated over 6 figures in his digital advertising business simply by implementing my step by step guide that I shared with him… and we are not just stopping there. When I eventually had to time to catch up with myself I realised exactly what I had achieved and the impact I had made on other peoples life is such a short space of time… It was extremely satisfying to know that I could truly change not just my life, but others peoples as well simply by sharing my knowledge and experience.

I couldn’t even come to grips with the reality that I had gone from being a broke, busted and bummed out University dropout, working from my girlfriends tiny guest room to having my own condo in Orlando and a London based office with an amazing view generating over 7 figures in the last 12 months alone! So what is it about my advertising methods that are so valuable? How have I been able to create an excessive amount of liquid cash for myself and many other clients in less than no time at all?

Well…. It all comes down to a single-minded focus on 3 Key elements…. In the world that we live in people suffer from ADD. There seems to be way too much information and distractions. You will see so many people trying to do it all…But I have personally learnt that less does truly mean more….

Many people attempt to do 101 different things in one go, but the key is to only focus on one, that’s exactly what I do. Are you prepared to find out what that one thing is? I spent the last couple of weeks, a lot of those consisting of sleepless nights and Starbucks, putting together this free training that shows you exactly how I got started and elevated my digital advertising business off the ground and onto a Million Dollar business level. As I was once a advertising newbie, I understood that a lot of these free trainings are full of bs, I didn’t want to emulate existing training but provide people with genuine value and education.

My free training shows you what it actually takes what you have to do to implement this single strategy that has been the foundation of not only my success but my students as well. To find out for yourself, you can register here for free: http://bit.ly/Advertising-Masterclass

In this free web class, I show you my one singular strategy:
Sending Paid Traffic To Businesses That Will Pay You For Every Lead, Call Or Download That You Can Generate For Them And on this FREE web class I’ll be breaking down how it works, and I'm demonstrating:

- How to start a performance advertising business from scratch and build it up to the 6 figure per year level where large businesses will pay you for each lead, download, call or sale that you can generate for them!
- How we've been able to create advertising campaigns that have yielded upwards of $219k in monthly revenue.
- How To Find Copy & Run Existing Profitable "Super Affiliate" Advertising Campaigns From The Ad To The Funnel To The Offer.
- How to utilise the #1 software that your competition is hiding from you to explode the results from your marketing efforts.

The lessons in this free training are purely the stepping-stones to my success and the success of my clients and I am certain it will provide you with the same success. Register for my FREE training web class today, simply by clicking the link below. My web class will be removed offline in the next couple of hours; this is a one off opportunity to go behind the scenes with my million-dollar business and me.

Click Here To Register For My Upcoming Webclass: http://bit.ly/Advertising-Masterclass

See You At The Top!

- Mr Opulent




John "Dr Opulent" Silva, Webmaster, IT & eBiz Consultant NstaCPUbiz.com

Sponsor(s):
Italia or Linda Elze is the Owner of http://CyberWealthZone.com. Check us out anytime for marketing tips and a free subscription to our cutting edge newsletter. Check out Auto Affiliate Program -> http://www.CyberWealthZone.com/?rd=xt6NcPje
Keywords: internet marketing, affiliate marketing, sales, online sales, business, online business, make money online, work from home, seo, blogging, article marketing, websites

John Silva, MSCS, MCEC, C|EH, SEC+ Webmaster IT & e Biz Consultant
http://InstantComputerBiz.com

eBizCard



Comments about the program on fb.com at my sponsors site:








.

No comments:

Post a Comment