Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, July 24, 2017

Fwd: [FREE MONEY] - Will you attend to win? hmmm..


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Anthony (Live Webinar)" <register@ppswebinar.com>
Date: Jul 24, 2017 5:08 PM
Subject: [FREE MONEY] - Will you attend to win? hmmm..
To: "Joao A DSilva" <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>
Cc:

Hey,

I thought that subject line might make you open this email :)

It's true I am giving away $100 tomorrow on our live Partner Profit Strategies
webinar. In fact, I am so excited about this traffic method you'll learn I might
even go nuts and give away $500.... you'll have to attend for the chance to
win.

Here's what you need to do RIGHT NOW:

Step 1: Register Now & Secure Your Seat

Step 2: Set a reminder in your phone for Tuesday at 3pm EST

Step 3: Do NOT forget to attend..

Here are a few things you might want to consider before you close this email
and essentially give up on your chance to crush it online.

1. I only bring on guest that you would normally spend thousands of dollars
to learn from.... that means you're getting insanely valuable information for
zero cost to you....

No catch... you show up and learn at no cost to you..

2. I give away $100 every single week.... why do I do this? heck why not...
My goal is to inspire you.. motivate you... and push you to do for yourself
what nobody else is going to do for you... 

Ok so make sure to secure your seat right now

3. SHOCKER..... I care about you. Truely I have had more fun in 2016
doing live webinars and trainings for my students than I have ever had
in my entire life....I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm here to bring true
value to you and your life...

It all starts with you viewing this short video

I'll see you Tuesday!

- Anthony Morrison
Partner Profit Strategies - LIVE


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Morrison Publishing, LLC, Madison, MS 39110

No comments:

Post a Comment