Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Saturday, July 8, 2017

Fwd: How to Make EVERY Day Feel Like Saturday


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cory Reynolds <cory@workwithcoryreynolds.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Subject: How to Make EVERY Day Feel Like Saturday .or. a Month of Sundays
To: John <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>



Hello,

I'll never forget how much time I used
to spend during the week - dreaming about
what life could be like if I just had more
money. 



I had this number in my head, that if 
I could just make that amount in one 
lump sum - all my problems would 
instantly go away. 



Less stress. 



Less worrying about how I was gonna
pay my bills. 



Get outta debt. 



You know the drill. 



And funny enough, there was one day
per week, that even though I was in 
a mountains worth of debt, that all my
troubles seemed to float away, for about
24 hours. 



It was Saturday. It was Sunday.



And not just ONE Saturday - but every
Saturday.

Moreover,  not just ONE Sunday - but every
Sunday.



I used to LOVE Saturday's like a fat
kid loves candy.

I used to LOVE Sunday's like a fat
kid loves candy and everything is free.
('till you get the bill at the end of the month)



I still do. 



I'm sure you know the feeling. 



Not a care in the World. 



Nobody to report to. 



No job to go to. 



Nothing to stress about. 



I hardly worried about a thing. 



I was more focused on how I 
could have that EVERY day, than
what I didn't have. 



I was focused on my dreams. 



The ability to work when I want 
with whom I want, and for whatever
reasons I want. 


All while money keeps flowing into
my bank account. 



Do you dream about this too? 




Bills are paid. 



Got a wad of cash in your purse, 
or pocket. 



Bank account is filled. 




Life is gooood. 




Well let me tell you my friend. 



You could have that right now. 



You are so close to getting on the
path to your dreams. 



My friend Jeff here, explains how in this
short Training




It's well worth taking a few minutes of
out of your day today, to listen closely
to what he has to say. 



Thousands of our students, many of
whom are my personal friends - all
live the way I just described above. 



I call it the Laptop Lifestyle. 




And it is by FAR, the most liberating
feeling in the World. 



So heres the deal: 



You obviously went online looking for
a new way to make money. 



And you landed at my site - this one. 



Trust me, it was by no accident. 



You are obviously looking for something
that can help you. 



And... you've found it - if you are willing
to set your ego aside, think like a winner, 
and invest in yourself and your future, 
starting today. 




All you need to do in order to get the
ball rolling here, and get on the path to
your dreams, is submit an application. 




Now don't just submit an application. 



Know WHY you want to submit an 
application. 



Know WHY you want to be your own 
boss, work from home (or wherever you
have an Internet connection), have your
own income streams, and be free in every
sense of the word. 



Imagine what life could be like if you'd
just get going already. 


In other words, stop pussyfooting around. 


Stop with all the procrastination in your
life. 


And just do this <--- 



Trust me, it's not hard work.  We are not
digging ditches in frozen ground here. 



We have a completely "Done for You
Marketing System". 



And... 


You are going to learn as you earn, if you
can follow some simple step by step 
instructions. 


Jeff explains everything right here <--- 



Thousands of our friends & members
of the Community we are a part of, have
already done it. 



Why not you? 



Why not now? 



To get on this path with my Team & me, 
and have the chance to bank 1K-6K Commissions
daily, like my Team is doing... 


... watch this and submit an application. 



I'll personally show you how to make 
every day a Saturday, and teach you everything
I know - if  you'll let me. 



Start here <--- 


My thanks in advance for your
time, attention and
consideration.

Cheers,

João Silva, Webmeister
Seven (7)-Figure Marketer, IT &
eBiz Consultant .and.
World Class Team Builder
Laptop Lifestyle Mentor
Work Directly with My Team & I

%%

%%Cory Reynolds
7-Figure Marketer & International Team Builder
Laptop Lifestyle Mentor
Work Directly with My Team & Me








 
box 3231
Sherwood Park AB T8H2T2
CANADA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options


No comments:

Post a Comment