Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Monday, July 3, 2017

Fwd: Terrible, Terrible News


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cory Reynolds <cory@workwithcoryreynolds.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Subject: Terrible, Terrible News
To: John <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>



Hi,

Gosh, I hate to have to break the news
like this, but you've left me with no other
choice. 



Unless you are one of the hundreds
of applicants that my Team & I are
personally teaching how to break free
from living a life of complete & total
financial misery,
there's really not a lot
I can do to help you.



But see, right now, you can help yourself




But don't do this unless you are absolutely 
ready to change your financial situation
forever.




I mean, if you like having tons of bills
pile up, creditors calling, late payments,
and all the stress that comes with not having
enough money in your life, then don't do
this.





All I know is that if you do nothing right now, 
nothing is going to change.




And if I can be honest with you, I'm kinda 
tired of seeing you open up my emails, but 
do nothing to better your situation.




Look, I've been where you are.





I was behind in my bills, behind in my rent, 
and behind in pretty much every area of my
life.




When I finally had some money coming in, 
I would breathe for a week or two, and then 
it would happen all over again.




I would go from chaos to survival every single
month.




Up down.  Down up. 



Then down again.  




I got so sick of it, I had to do something.





So I did this.




And if I can be really honest with you,
unless you do this too, your future isn't 
gonna get any better.




But, it could.




If you really, really want it to, that is.




So, if that's the case, then do what every 
other one of my other students is doing.




Learn the secrets behind the T3FP Formula



When you see how simple it is to begin making
money online, and not just some money - I'm
talking 1K Commissions right into your bank
account - you'll probably want to kiss me!  Ok,
ok, I have a life partner. I'll just take a hug :) 



Let's just say this... 



... people who carve out 20 minutes of their
life to listen to what my partner Jeff has to say,
and submit an application, have a whole lot
better future now.




Because they now have a simple, common sense,
home based internet business, with high integrity,
and years of stability, that's put them back in total
control of their finances, their freedom, and their
life. 



If you want this too, watch this and let's get you 
on a call with my Top Business Coach ASAP.




Because if you don't take action now, you are 
wasting a ridiculous amount of time.




And right now, every day counts.




Trust me.




Jeff explains why in this video.




See you there, unless you are already making 
all the money you like.



It all starts right here <--- 

Joao
Team member - 7-Figure Marketer & International Team Builder
Laptop Lifestyle Mentor/  IT & eBiz Consultant
See How Simple Making Money Online Can Be
See How Simple Making Money Online Can Be

%%Cory Reynolds
7-Figure Marketer & International Team Builder
Laptop Lifestyle Mentor
See How Simple Making Money Online Can Be







 
box 3231
Sherwood Park AB T8H2T2
CANADA
Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options


No comments:

Post a Comment