Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Friday, December 16, 2016

Fwd: (Final Chance) My Final Email.. Your New 500 Subscriver Email List... No Bullsh!+!


--
Cheers,
John (João) A. Silva

805 291 6470 Mobile (VM)

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours -- it is an amazing journey -- and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." -- B Moawad, author

Share: LinkedInTwitterFacebookGoogle+Email

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: (Final Chance) Anthony Morrison <anthony@morrisonpublishing.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Subject: (Final Chance) My Final Email.. Your New Email List...
To: Joao A DSilva <joaoa.dsilva2017@gmail.com>


Hey,

So this is my FINAL email to you about giving you your own email list of about
500 subscribers...

Here is the video with more information

At the end of the day I don't want to push something on you that you don't really
want ... so I won't mail you about it again :)

I do, however, want to make sure that you see this IF you want the following:

1. To FINALLY be an email marketer (stop trying start doing..)
2. To have a LEGIT way to have success online (no bright shiny objects here..)
3. Want to have me as your MENTOR every single week...

If you want those things above...

Watch this video I made especially for you right here

This is going to be the turning point for you I know it because I have seen it
for so many of my students.

I want you to be successful..... let's make it happen!


Thank you!

João




%%

Anthony Morrison
Lead, eMail Marketer & Entrepreneur Extraordinaire, bar none...
#nevergiveup


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
Morrison Publishing, LLC, Madison, MS 39110





No comments:

Post a Comment