Featured Post

Review of Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.

Home Business Bootcamp and Affiliate Marketing Training with George Kosch for 13 March 2020.   additional information available  ...

Sunday, August 14, 2016

How to Use Your Habits For Writing Better Content in Less Time

Here's How to Use Your Daily Habits For Writing Better Content in Less Time His article made me think of using alternative habits for writing more content in less time.

So, I've taken my daily habits and decided to learn how to develop them for writing better content in less time.

Rand Fishkin and Neil Patel teach me all the aspects of and latest trends in content and Internet marketing, while Brian Clark and Jon Morrow demonstrate the art of writing and encourage me to polish up my writing skills.

When developed, the habit of free writing can be a big help, including providing topics for new content and allowing you to create drafts quickly.

The discovery of 750Words allows me to analyze the evolution of free writing - stream of consciousness.

It let me analyze my writing and see what I needed to change for faster and more accurate work: I decreased the number of distractions and the level of wateriness in my writing (the tool showed which words I used the most).

It taught me to start my writing with a hook, as it saved time and made me write faster.

Now I use free writing when I need to come up with writing ideas.

Music helps me concentrate on work, lowers my frustration, helps me write letter-perfect text, and speeds up my writing.

Are there any daily habits you use for writing content and organizing your time for better productivity?

Lesiy Voz is the feauture writer whose synopsis is dicussed herein... the full article can be found here!

https://moz.com/blog/heres-how-to-use-your-daily-habits-for-writing-better-content-in-less-time

No comments:

Post a Comment